Credit Where Credit is Due

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
And what the fuck kind of utter bullshit is this ????? Makes ALL SORTS of assumptions then makes even MORE assumptions based on SOMEONE ELSE'S reply, then tells me to not bother replying since she won't see it ?????

I guess some people just can't handle some HONEST FUCKING DEBATE !!!! If someone doesn't bow down and kiss their ass and totally agree, it's see ya !!!!

Judge, jury, and executioner !!!!! Tried and convicted on total hearsay and no appeal.
I can still see you Bubba and I probably owe you an apology since you may not know what this thread is about.
I dont' really get all this libertarians stuff but it sounds way too ideological to me and I think the practical is the what we should be focusing on.
I should have just told you that its not good to use "girlie" as a pejorative term.
I assume you are a white male who has never been marginalized so how can you empathize?

If you want to talk more, PM me or start a new thread because we agreed to talk about libertarianism here and I really want to learn.
I do apologize for being a bitch to you.

Reactions: Lyzza and Neil
Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
I was complimenting your intelligence. As you can see, no one on this board has been able to defy my words as they are all too true. I told you that I am not a Libertarian. What I shared with you is just the most basic explanation of what government does. Other members here are not as intelligent as you and will have to read and reread my words many times before they get it (if they can at all). You have a good brain.
I do notice that they scream at you instead of explaining why they think you are wrong and I don't really get that as a way to persuade people.
Libertarians or not, you think there should be less government right?
I'm just not understanding who will do all the things government does for us if we get of it.

Like you house catches on fire or you get home invaded who ya gonna call?

Reactions: Neil
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Why do you allow her to have that power over you? She can't see what you said so tell me.

YOU'RE the one that lied about my employment status !! Even now I am working. Essential industry and all that.

While it is certainly true, I can't stand Trump and think he is doing enormous damage to this country. I do NOT blame him for the unexpected changes in my life that have occurred in the last year or so. Quite the opposite. I totally blame myself. I KNOW why some, maybe even all, of what happened, happened. Though when the Trumpeteers are on here gagging on and on about the "tremendous Trumpconomy" I have to laugh at the irony of it all.

After some deliberation and a few months of much-needed downtime, I was totally burned out, I have set myself on a course to correct it. I won't make the same mistakes in the future.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I do notice that they scream at you instead of explaining why they think you are wrong and I don't really get that as a way to persuade people.
Libertarians or not, you think there should be less government right?
I'm just not understanding who will do all the things government does for us if we get of it.

Like you house catches on fire or you get home invaded who ya gonna call?
I guess I will all the American Indians to come and do their dance.

First of all, I will try to put it out myself but if I can't then the I will call the fire truck since I have already paid into the tax system. In a Libertarian society, people will voluntarily high others to do things such as security and fire. But just as an extension of their own rights to protect themselves. And those who do not voluntarily contribute will not get those services and will also have to pay for any damages their neighbors incur because of fire.

The best protection is buying good home insurance and having your house accidentally catch on fire when you want a new house.

Pits, you have to understand that since I have the right to protect myself, the police are nothing more than an extension or a way to exercise that right. I do not pay them to police me.

Reactions: SkyChief
Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Anyway, bottom line is that I'm not gonna lie, I "perved on" her a fair bit but I called it a "crush." But I kept it to myself, she never knew. I was thirteen, she was fourteen. My grandmother was old school and thought that it was silly that cousins wouldn't strip down to their underwear to swim in a creek out in the woods. What's a boy to do?
You obviously were baiting us to ask you to tell us the story.
So tell.
Well Frank.
I hate to burst your bubble but your girl cousin certainly knew and still knows what a little perv you were (and still are?)
All boys go through the perv stage and many never outgrow it.
I think I may have helped my little thirteen year old cousin get started on that growing up thing.

I've had to wear sweats a t-shirt and a hoodie because my cousins stare at me if I wear shorts and a t-shirt.
I tried wearing a sports bra but I don't have enough up top to need a bra and they're uncomfortable as fuck for nothing.
Yes men it's actually more comfortable to wear a hoodie when its not cold than a bra.

But yesterday I felt in a good mood so I dug out a "Velma" skirt and put it on.
Sure enough enough the little wanker sees me and sits on the love seat across from the couch I'm on.
He's on his playstation but paying it no attention just hunching down to get a look up my skirt.

So I shifted around on the couch leaned back and a moment later dropped my glasses on the floor at my feet.
I said in my sweetest voice, "Dangit I just got comfortable. Cousin would you mind getting those for me?"
Of course the little degenerate practically face plants getting to them and trying to get a peek.

He handed them to me and I said "Is my pen down there also?
When he looked I quick locked my ankles together with my legs around his head.
He didn't yell I'll give him that. He knew if my uncle walked in he'd know exactly what the little snake handler was up to.

He said What are you doing. I said are you going to stop?
Stop what of course he said.
Are you going to stop? "YES YES I'll Stop" in a stage whisper.

Would that have taught you a lesson, Seymour?

• Haha
Reactions: SeymourFlops2020
Feb 2020
Houston
He said What are you doing. I said are you going to stop?
Stop what of course he said.
Are you going to stop? "YES YES I'll Stop" in a stage whisper.

Would that have taught you a lesson, Seymour?
Nope.

Let's see . . . thirteen year old me having my head squeezed between the legs of my college-aged girl cousin? No, I think you just threw Br'er Rabbit into the briar patch.