Crowd chants 'send her back' as Trump escalates attacks on Ilhan Omar and 'The Squad'

May 2018
Chicago
This is who you are GOP. Own it.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday intensified his attacks on four progressive Democratic congresswomen, painting them as the face of the Democratic Party -- as a fevered crowd chanted "Send her back!" about an American congresswoman of color.
Trump spent a significant portion of the rally railing against the group, known as "The Squad" on Capitol Hill, individually by name. That line of attack has become a strategy he and aides believe will cast the Democratic Party as a far left, radical group.

Chaos reigns in Washington

The attacks began on Sunday when the President told the four minority lawmakers to "go back" to their "crime infested" countries. Three of the four women were born in the US and the other is a naturalized citizen.
At a wide-ranging, 90-minute campaign rally, Trump attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, who he referred to as "Cortez," because "I don't have time to go with three different names."

Though he's known to go off script, Trump read from a teleprompter as he went on a screed against the four Democratic congresswomen with whom he's brawled for four days.
As the President castigated Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar with a litany of accusations, the crowd chanted, "Send her back!" The progressive lawmaker was born in Somalia but came to the US as a refugee in 2000 and became an American citizen when she was 17, according to the New York Times.
Omar responded in a tweet Wednesday evening, quoting poet Maya Angelou.
"You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may kill me with your hatefulness, But still, like air, I'll rise," she wrote.
Trump warned the four congresswomen of color "fuel the rise of a dangerous, violent hard left."
"That's why I said, hey, if they don't like it, let them leave," he said. "They don't love our country. I think in some cases, they hate our country."
He characterized the lawmakers as "so angry." "They were trying to be nice, but it's hard," he said.
Crowd chants 'send her back' as Trump escalates attacks on Ilhan Omar and 'The Squad' - CNNPolitics

May 2018
Chicago
Your president left you no wiggle room. You can't explain this away anymore. If this is what you right wingers stand for, then you're going to get trounced in 2020. You have shown us your true faces, and they're not pretty.

May 2018
Chicago
I'm tired of the excuses, "Oh Trump really meant this or that". It's achingly clear that he meant exactly what he said. He just said it again! The GOP has lost its soul.

Apr 2019
America
Your president left you no wiggle room. You can't explain this away anymore. If this is what you right wingers stand for, then you're going to get trounced in 2020. You have shown us your true faces, and they're not pretty.
Is people calling this country evil and racist what you stand for? You are the people who will be trounced. You will win about five states, if you are lucky.

May 2018
Chicago
What is to wiggle? Send her back. America really sucks so bad and Somalia must be Heaven on Earth.
She has lived here most of her life. She is an American citizen. I support all of these women. I was born here. What country should I go back to? Or am I free to criticize my country's government if I think it's not doing right?

Or does that right only apply to you when you criticize the party in power you don't like?

Sep 2017
Hell
She has lived here most of her life. She is an American citizen. I support all of these women. I was born here. What country should I go back to? Or am I free to criticize my country's government if I think it's not doing right?
I support none of those whiners. Especially Omar. To become a Congresswoman as an immigrant is an honor she is too stupid to understand while bitching about fhe country that gave her that honor and privilege and ranting against Jews that you seem to ignore.

Or does that right only apply to you when you criticize the party in power you don't like?
Does that apply to you? All you do is post as if your shit is flowery fragrant. The party in power as in controlling the House is MY PARTY. Something you should have picked up a long time ago if not for your excessive need to attack all those that does think your shit also stinks.