DACA and the supreme court.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
What do you think will happen and what do you think of it?

I expect it to be struck down and see it as one more empty promise. Trump seems to be trying extremely hard to erase Obama.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I think it's going to get struck down. My guess is it will get ruled as executive over reach.

Admittedly I'm not terribly familiar with the case so I could be off.

May 2018
none
It'll be struck down. Conservatives don't care about whether or not it legal or illegal. They just want to hurt people who have done nothing but contribute to society. Conservatives never want anything to do with anything that helps people.

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
And here's another goodie. If you buy me a hamberder today I will gladly give you a dollar tomorrow (for people old enough to remember Popeye cartoons).

Trump claims he'll strike deal for Dreamers with Dems if SCOTUS overturns DACA

President Donald Trump on Tuesday claimed he would strike a deal with Democratic lawmakers to ensure that roughly 700,000 undocumented young people are allowed to remain in the U.S. — as long as the Supreme Court overturns the Obama-era initiative that provided those immigrants work authorization and deportation relief.

The president’s pledge comes as the high court begins hearing oral arguments Tuesday over Trump’s attempt to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which former President Barack Obama’s administration established in 2012 to grant protections to so-called “Dreamers” brought to the country as children.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Why don't you ever apply the same criteria to Dotard?
What laws has Trump placed in law without legislation? Which of these (if you think there any) did he actually say he couldn't legally do? Was Trump or BarryO a constitutional scholar?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
What do you think will happen and what do you think of it?

I expect it to be struck down and see it as one more empty promise. Trump seems to be trying extremely hard to erase Obama.
It has little to do with erasing Obama, it has to do with erasing his illegal EOs.