DACA recipient appeals to congress

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
IF Trump had offered such a deal I'd of fully supported it !!! I'd of given him his $5.7 billion but for TOTAL border security NOT just a damned wall.

But what he offered was bullshit and more bullshit along with some smoke and mirrors and slight of hand trying to poison pill back door some other immigration items. Basically saying he'd stop fighting a fight he'd already lost.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
IF Trump had offered such a deal I'd of fully supported it !!! I'd of given him his $5.7 billion but for TOTAL border security NOT just a damned wall.

But what he offered was bullshit and more bullshit along with some smoke and mirrors and slight of hand trying to poison pill back door some other immigration items. Basically saying he'd stop fighting a fight he'd already lost.
Unfortunately for you it isn't about what you want it's about what the dreamers want. Have you noticed that Hispanic support for Trump went up 19%?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Unfortunately for you it isn't about what you want it's about what the dreamers want. Have you noticed that Hispanic support for Trump went up 19%?

The simple truth is, Trump has already lost on DACA, and TPS isn't far behind. Offering to temporarily stop a fight he's already lost was just bullshit. All I'm saying is he needed to offer something real and permanent. But, sigh, he didn't.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
The simple truth is, Trump has already lost on DACA, and TPS isn't far behind. Offering to temporarily stop a fight he's already lost was just bullshit. All I'm saying is he needed to offer something real and permanent. But, sigh, he didn't.
How has Trump lost DACA?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
UUUUhhhhh every court has ruled against him and SCOTUS refused to hear the case. I would say that constitutes losing.
The Supreme Court did not grant cert because the case is pending at the Ninth Circuit. It was a shot in the dark to even ask for cert at that stage. The district judge should be impeached and removed from office for issuing a national injunction. If Trump was half as bold as he claims, he would ignore the district court for exceeding its jurisdiction.