DDAY IS FOR CELEBRATING TRUMP!! - RNC Chairwoman

May 2018
USA
GOP Chair Claims D-Day Anniversary Should Be About 'Celebrating Our President'

“We are celebrating the anniversary, 75 years of D-Day,” McDaniel said. “This is the time where we should be celebrating our president, the great achievements of America, and I don’t think the American people like the constant negativity.” - Ronna McDaniel

Wow. This whole time I thought it was to celebrate the heroes of D-Day! I was wrong. Apparently DDAY celebrations are meant to lionize draft dodging chickenshits who pretended to have bonespurs so they wouldn't have to serve! How have I been so wrong for so LONG?

Too bad Trump will never lay in this place of honor.... I will though.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona

“We are celebrating the anniversary, 75 years of D-Day,” McDaniel said. “This is the time where we should be celebrating our president, the great achievements of America, and I don’t think the American people like the constant negativity.” - Ronna McDaniel

Wow. This whole time I thought it was to celebrate the heroes of D-Day! I was wrong. Apparently DDAY celebrations are meant to lionize draft dodging chickenshits who pretended to have bonespurs so they wouldn't have to serve! How have I been so wrong for so LONG?

Too bad Trump will never occupy this place of honor.... I will though.

You have TOTALLY TOTALLY misunderstood D-Day. The "D" stands for "DONALD". What the heck is wrong with you?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Don't talk 'ugly' about my Lizzie Warren. I like her. She's got spunk.
With all respect, she is a freakin idiot who made a fool of herself with the Indian nonsense. .

Her "spunk" is awkward. Like the dumb beer in the kitchen thing she did.

AOC pulls off that in your face stuff and that "this is me at home" stuff. Warren does not.

Worst of all, she cannot possibly beat Trump.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

Too bad Trump will never lay in this place of honor.... I will though.

Trump began the "negativity" by slamming the mayor of London and a UK princess before Air Force One touched down, and bullshit on 93 percent of the coverage has been negative.

According to whom, according to what standards?