Dear World,

Dec 2018
U.S
Dear World,

I pray that you who desire to be 'good and right' may be assisted by The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ.

LORD God, please help those and assist those that desire to be 'good and right' to do so. LORD God, in The Name of Thy Only Begotten Son, (J)esus Christ, i ask Thee and i thank Thee. Amen and Amen.

Dec 2018
U.S
The 'fruit of The Spirit' is too wonderful to have to keep in a bushel or hide in the drawer while alive. I mean, with all of the 'Almightiness' that They possess, it would seem rather strange that They wouldn't keep Their 'fruit' protected, right?

Being nice was never a 'wrong' thing. Being 'rude' might be more of a 'sin' than personal 'habits'. So if someone encourages you to be 'rude' to be 'right', walk away.

I was trying to share some 'good' news with a person. First it started out with the basics. How are you? What kind of assistance do you need? etc... I guess it was 'wrong' of me to ask this although the person seemed as if stranded in a place nothing was familiar with. I asked where the living residence was and soon found out that this person was truly 'stranded'. I offered some 'referrals' to some local agencies which might have been able to help or at least give some referrals to other local agencies. I also said 'prayer works'. At this the conversation turned and the speech received from myself was about The Lord and how He was to be questioned rather than accepted. This person had past ties/experiences with Him and the speech became almost 'wrongful' of how The Lord was being spoken about. I had 2 choices. Either stay and try to help the dilemma or leave as politely as I could. But because I became part of the conversation about The Lord, first in a positive way but then turning to a negative way, I had to 'tear' myself away from the conversation. It was the first time in my Christian life that I had to do this. And so the 'tear' wasn't pleasant. I wondered to myself as I looked upon the person. How in God's Name does an abled bodied person become so 'flagrant' against The Lord in speech to another 'believer'?

I imagined what could have resulted, after I was a distance away, if this abled bodied person took offense at my way of 'tearing' myself away and came 'after' me with physical force.

Offering assistance to a person sitting outside of a local mart in some kind of despondency and with a cast down look as if lost and looking for assistance or help is not always the 'safest' thing to do although kind and nice and sincerely concerned in doing so.

There was an agency that offered to assist in purchasing airline tickets for those that were 'stranded' and without monies to get back to their State of residence.

I had referred one previous person to this agency. Doing the 'leg' work was their part if they were truly interested in 'getting back' home. I could assist to a certain amount but I couldn't pick up the ticket for them. And often times, being stranded means to not have any communication vehicles, such as phone or transportation to which I was also able to assist, to a certain degree. But with phone number and address to the agency being near enough to get to, as well as some spare monies, I would think that helping them 1/2 way or 1/3 of the way would be sufficient for them to get themselves out of that despondency and 'cast down' life, especially seeing that they were abled bodied.

I was living in another State at one point. While living in that State I often went out during the nights to local bars and nightclubs. And often times, i would walk it there. During the route there I met some persons here and there. One night, I met a homeless 'female' on the curb. I stopped and began a conversation. Sometimes the homeless has the best and most interesting life stories a person can hear. And so i stopped to say 'hello'. And sure enough we started talking. I found out her situation, nothing that wasn't 'out of her control', but a little monies from time to time was what she was having 'difficulties' with. The next time I walked to the nightclub on that route, I remembered to bring the change in the piggy bank I had at home. I filled a bag up with the loose change and when I saw her I gave her a 'gift'. It was nice, I thought.

Such 'nice' homeless persons are a thing of the past in my life. I find none that seem to want to be 'nice'. In fact, I get 'yelled' away if I say 'hello' oftentimes.

Please do not confuse 'stragglers' with 'homeless'.

Last edited: