Defending the Truth.

Dec 2018
U.S
Defending the Truth, defending the helpless, defending the defenseless.

Birds of a feather flock together, so they say.

In order to remain, you must agree, is how it usually is within 'homes and organizations'.

Dec 2018
U.S
So in defending the Truth, what would be 'defended'?

There is Truth.. and then there is temporary truth.

My home might be a home that is a home used for the local drug users to use for their drug purposes, and this would be a temporary truth, but it might not be the Truth. The 'truer' defense in this scenario would be to defend the Truth that the head of that home might not have more than 20 more years to live. etc....

I can defend the temporary truth which is the 'home' being used for drug purposes or I can defend the 'truer' truth which could be the 'limited' amount of years left remaining in that home owner's life. I can defend this truth for self, if i was that home owner, or i can defend that truth for the homeowner, if I was a 'user' in that home.

I can enter into that home and tell that owner that his/her years are limited and that he/she should consider getting things 'right' around the home or I can enter into the home and tell that owner that his/her years are not to be worried over but that the home should remain open for 'us' users.

Dec 2018
U.S
Birds of a feather flock together, so they say.

Practicing 'deceit' coming out of any organization requires that the 'birds within those places, flock together', or so they say.

Those birds which do not desire nor want to partake in those 'deceits' would not be welcomed there.

In order to remain, you must agree, is how it usually is within 'homes and organizations'.

Dec 2018
U.S
There is the road which leads unto the Judgement after life.

And then there is the road which leads unto the 'unpardonable' sin after life.

The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ is well aware of this.

Dec 2018
U.S
And so the theory is this...

He who had much asked for little.

But he who had little required much.

There was once a man who had much sin and those sins were forgiven and so he loved much. There was once a man who had few sins and those sins were forgiven and he loved little.

Christ (J)esus came for sinners. The upright in The Way required a little more 'love' to keep them upright in The Way.

Dec 2018
U.S
There is also 'love', uprightness in The Way, relationships and supports.

Even with love the person is able to slip and fall.
With uprightness in The Way, the person is able to be as a sounding cymbal.
With relationships the person can be betrayed.
With supports the person can find him/her self alone.

So with what can one be more assured with in life?

Spouse? Family? Self? God? The LORD? (J)esus Christ?

Luke 16:19-22 "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;"

Was not this man 'favored' by God that he would be in the bosom of Abraham? Then why was he a 'beggar'?

Dec 2018
U.S
Mark 12:4-5 "And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled. 5And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some."

(J)onah 1:1-3 "Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, 2Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me. 3But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD."

(J)onah 4:10-11 "Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night: 11And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

(J)onah sought to 'flee' from The LORD.

But The LORD said, "..should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?" (J)onah 4:11

(J)onah 1:3 "But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD."

(the opposite direction to Nineveh).

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Mark 12:4-5 "And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled. 5And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some."

(J)onah 1:1-3 "Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, 2Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me. 3But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD."

(J)onah 4:10-11 "Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night: 11And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?
Defending The Truth is a political forum and not religious. Religion and Science are discussed on DTT. Physics is a rare topic on DTT and Mathematics is never a topic on DTT.

Dec 2018
U.S
Why was (J)onah required that he go to Nineveh in order for Nineveh to have 'repented/had a different view point'?

(J)ohn 4:48 "Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe."

(J)ohn 6:30 "They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?"

Dec 2018
U.S
Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
- KJV

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, "Permit the little children, and do not forbid them to come to Me, for of such is the kingdom of the heavens."
-BLB