Defining "ISMS"

Nov 2012
Chicago
Actually, capitalism means you start ahead of the starting line with "capital" i.e., "inheritance money", to invest in a "venture", that makes the "initial capital" grow into more "capital", and then feel "entitled" to be able to do it for "free", not having to pay any "taxes" on the money that was made, simply by sitting on your "fat", "trifling" ass, and letting the capital that was "inherited" grow that "free money".
You sound quite bitter; perhaps you should move to Venezuela.:lol:

Apr 2013
Left coast
Just ask Mx. Google "how many stomachs in a cow" and you get:

four

The cow has four stomachs and undergoes a special digestive process to break down the tough and coarse food it eats. When the cow first eats, it chews the food just enough to swallow it. The unchewed food travels to the first two stomachs, the rumen and the reticulum, where it is stored until later.

Cow Biology

www2.kenyon.edu/projects/farmschool/food/milkbio.htm
And to further gross you out, have you seen cows chewing their cud? It's when they lie around, usually in the afternoon and just chew and chew.

What they are doing is barfing a mouthful of the rough-chewed grass from their first two stomachs, a mouthful at a time, and chewing it up to a mush and then reswallowing it. This way the bacteria in their other stomachs can then aid in digesting it more efficiently.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
no its true. but i thought it was like 4 stomachs? idk, i dont live on a farm
gags

ok, i was brought up in an Italian family, so i definitely love me some cheese. however, the thought of milk and cows just makes me want to puke lol
Just ask Mx. Google "how many stomachs in a cow" and you get:

And to further gross you out, have you seen cows chewing their cud? It's when they lie around, usually in the afternoon and just chew and chew.

What they are doing is barfing a mouthful of the rough-chewed grass from their first two stomachs, a mouthful at a time, and chewing it up to a mush and then reswallowing it. This way the bacteria in their other stomachs can then aid in digesting it more efficiently.

Lol.

And they say leftists have no sence of humor

tripe
trīp/Submit
noun

the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food.

informal
nonsense; rubbish.
"you do talk tripe sometimes
No wonder why you guys never get my posts

dou·ble en·ten·dre
ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/Submit
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
synonyms: ambiguity, double meaning, innuendo, play on words
"much of the comedy is derived from racy double entendres"
humor using double entendres.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
City people figuring out the difference between a cud chewing animal and a non cud chewing animal. This is funny. I wonder if they will connect the dots between the range wars over sheep and cattle? Probably not.