Democrats after Mueller report.

Feb 2019
nunya
Here's a few articles on what the Dems are doing currently with the Mueller report.

JUST IN: Trump asserts executive privilege

This is one of those extremely few times where I don't agree with Democrats. I know, it's extremely rare. But I don't think we should be going after an unredacted version of the report.

First of all, because there is actually private shit there. Trump has about 16 investigations on him right now, only 2 of which we know of. There's lots of stuff the public doesn't need to see.

Second of all, we need to focus on getting Mueller to testify. We need to clear up this report and ask him "do YOU think Donald Trump was aware of is campaigns collusion with the russians?", Ask him the good questions. That's much more important than removing a few black lines on the report.

We can't impeach Trump. We will just repeat history. Clinton got MAJOR support when the Republicans tried to impeach him. And most likely, the senate republicans will side with Trump.

What we need to do is get Mueller to testify and make Trump look terrible. Subpoena his tax returns, get Mueller to testify and run some of the greatest 2020 campaigns in the history of the USA. We can't have another term of Trump.

Mar 2019
Texas
You are off several ways.

Private shit in their is what should not be givin to the public but should be givin to congress and their are laws to protect that private shit from leaving congress. Their are clear laws that allow for this to be done in the manner i lay out but several on the right and left confuse the public by claiming it is illegal to release the report without saying yes illegal to release to the public but not congress. Then we have shelia jackson lee up there today calling for full release to the public and she should know better.

What would be the point of asking a guy about a report if you do not know what is in the report? Those black lines hold all the secrets. They are the areas of the report that were damning but never resulted in a charge. Also the hom is important to know before asking mueller anything.

Impeaching trump is the only option for justice on a federal level. If he is reelected then the statute of limitations will be up on his crimes. If he loses the election then he will preemptively write himself pardons in case someone think they could charge him while out of office. This leaves impeachment as the only option for justice.

In order to promptly get all the underlying materials in the mueller investigation including dons tax returns in a timely manner they have to first begin impeachment proceedings in the house cause that allows for expiated options via court orders.

Literally everything points to potus needing to be held to account now. Everything points to that except nancy and the crew. Shillin like a villain

May 2019
USA
Here's a few articles on what the Dems are doing currently with the Mueller report.

JUST IN: Trump asserts executive privilege

This is one of those extremely few times where I don't agree with Democrats. I know, it's extremely rare. But I don't think we should be going after an unredacted version of the report.

First of all, because there is actually private shit there. Trump has about 16 investigations on him right now, only 2 of which we know of. There's lots of stuff the public doesn't need to see.

Second of all, we need to focus on getting Mueller to testify. We need to clear up this report and ask him "do YOU think Donald Trump was aware of is campaigns collusion with the russians?", Ask him the good questions. That's much more important than removing a few black lines on the report.

We can't impeach Trump. We will just repeat history. Clinton got MAJOR support when the Republicans tried to impeach him. And most likely, the senate republicans will side with Trump.

What we need to do is get Mueller to testify and make Trump look terrible. Subpoena his tax returns, get Mueller to testify and run some of the greatest 2020 campaigns in the history of the USA. We can't have another term of Trump.
That is why the adults of the Democratic party are desperately trying to tame the ignorant kids of their party of this talk of impeachment. Its a really big roll of the dice to get a unredacted version and realize it has nothing to add. That will be points to Trump. Furthermore, lets just imagine if it did demonstrate that the fisa warrants were illegal and there was spying going on. Since Mueller was not tasked with looking into that, that information might be there and just redacted.

Feb 2019
nunya
You are off several ways.

Private shit in their is what should not be givin to the public but should be givin to congress and their are laws to protect that private shit from leaving congress. Their are clear laws that allow for this to be done in the manner i lay out but several on the right and left confuse the public by claiming it is illegal to release the report without saying yes illegal to release to the public but not congress. Then we have shelia jackson lee up there today calling for full release to the public and she should know better.

What would be the point of asking a guy about a report if you do not know what is in the report? Those black lines hold all the secrets. They are the areas of the report that were damning but never resulted in a charge. Also the hom is important to know before asking mueller anything.

Impeaching trump is the only option for justice on a federal level. If he is reelected then the statute of limitations will be up on his crimes. If he loses the election then he will preemptively write himself pardons in case someone think they could charge him while out of office. This leaves impeachment as the only option for justice.

In order to promptly get all the underlying materials in the mueller investigation including dons tax returns in a timely manner they have to first begin impeachment proceedings in the house cause that allows for expiated options via court orders.

Literally everything points to potus needing to be held to account now. Everything points to that except nancy and the crew. Shillin like a villain
Impeaching Trump is a way for him to get more support and win the next election. Just like Clinton.

Mueller ran the investigation for 2 years. Your telling me he doesn't know shit?

I do agree we need the full report in congress. but not the public.

Mar 2019
Texas
Impeaching Trump is a way for him to get more support and win the next election. Just like Clinton.

Mueller ran the investigation for 2 years. Your telling me he doesn't know shit?

I do agree we need the full report in congress. but not the public.
You are drinking the koolaid. Impeachment is not a tactic to get potus more support. It is the only way to seek justice for someone in his situation who has broken the law and americans will not vote for a bunch of dems who the last time around promised america they would seek justice. Their only choice is too fight this and at the least be able to say i fought against the injustices instead of being dragged through the mud by opponents that will claim the left only cowered in the corner hoping to run out the clock.

I am telling you that the house does not know what mueller done for 2 years and he left it up to them to follow the path of impeachment in order to gather all the evidence and impeach so that prosecution can happen and now if the government does not act then muellers 2 yrs will be in vein.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
You are drinking the koolaid. #1 Impeachment is not a tactic to get potus more support. It is the only way to seek justice for #2 someone in his situation who has broken the law and americans will not vote for a bunch of dems who the last time around promised america they would seek justice. Their only choice is too fight this and at the least be able to say i fought against the injustices instead of being dragged through the mud by opponents that will claim #3 the left only cowered in the corner hoping to run out the clock.

#4 I am telling you that the house does not know what mueller done for 2 years and he left it up to them to follow the path of impeachment in order to gather all the evidence and impeach so that prosecution can happen and now if the government does not act then muellers 2 yrs will be in vein.
#1 If that's true then why are the Reps taunting the Dems to do it.

#2 Not proven or even tried yet.

#3 That's what the Dems are doing right now. They are keeping the howling and screaming going as long as they can in order to influence the 2020 election. They know they can't win an impeachment trial in the Senate and are afraid of a repeat of the Clinton impeachment effect in favor of Trump.

#4 The house isn't going to find anything that Mueller didn't. They are simply frustrated that A: Hillary lost and B: There is no evidence of collusion, which is the reason the investigation was started. They're particularly pissed because he didn't hand them Trumps head on a platter and are now thrashing around in vain. ( I know how to spell it) So many people are now seeing it and the support for impeachment is evaporating.

Mar 2019
Texas
#1 If that's true then why are the Reps taunting the Dems to do it.

#2 Not proven or even tried yet.

#3 That's what the Dems are doing right now. They are keeping the howling and screaming going as long as they can in order to influence the 2020 election. They know they can't win an impeachment trial in the Senate and are afraid of a repeat of the Clinton impeachment effect in favor of Trump.

#4 The house isn't going to find anything that Mueller didn't. They are simply frustrated that A: Hillary lost and B: There is no evidence of collusion, which is the reason the investigation was started. They're particularly pissed because he didn't hand them Trumps head on a platter and are now thrashing around in vain. ( I know how to spell it) So many people are now seeing it and the support for impeachment is evaporating.
You should not edit my post.

I have no idea of what your are trying to say.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I'm with Pelosi on this one.
"Trump is goading us to impeach him," she said at an event in New York City hosted by the Cornell University Institute of Politics and Global Affairs. "That's what he's doing. Every single day, he's just like taunting, taunting, taunting because he knows that it would be very divisive in the country, but he doesn't really care. He just wants to solidify his base."

As long as the Senate is controlled by the GOP impeachment is out of the question.
It would be a symbolic move and nothing more.
"Every day, he's obstructing justice by saying this one shouldn't testify and that one shouldn't testify and the rest. So he's making the case, but he's just trying to goad us into impeachment. And wherever you go, I say to my colleagues, whatever it is, be ready. And whatever it is, we'll be ready."

Let Trump have enough rope. He'll hang himself eventually or will be voted out of office.
Patience. That's what Pelosi is asking for. I agree. Sometimes the best thing to do is NOTHING.
It's also the hardest thing to do.

Feb 2019
nunya
You are drinking the koolaid. Impeachment is not a tactic to get potus more support. It is the only way to seek justice for someone in his situation who has broken the law and americans will not vote for a bunch of dems who the last time around promised america they would seek justice. Their only choice is too fight this and at the least be able to say i fought against the injustices instead of being dragged through the mud by opponents that will claim the left only cowered in the corner hoping to run out the clock.

I am telling you that the house does not know what mueller done for 2 years and he left it up to them to follow the path of impeachment in order to gather all the evidence and impeach so that prosecution can happen and now if the government does not act then muellers 2 yrs will be in vein.
He should be impeached yes. But he CAN'T be impeached. The Senate republicans will undoubtedly side with him. All it will do is get his base riled and make him win the next election.

What we should focus on is making sure another Trump is impossible.