Democrats label Republicans 'racist/bigoted/sexist' as political divide intensifies

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The stupid thing about your post is THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING...
Instead of addressing the validity / invalidity of the assessment, YOU SLUR THE LEFT BY CLAIMING THEY ARE BEING HANDLED BY COMMUNISTS...
Sabcat: This is what they have been trained to do for decades by their communist handlers
It is amazing how much you act the part of living in a glass house and slinging rocks, but you pretend that it's only others that are slinging the rocks.

Jesus. The vast majority of the time when you chime into a thread it is not to address the content but rather to personally attack the poster who posted something.
Here, we have a thread on an article noting that BOTH THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT have labels for the other side.
But you fixate SOLELY ON ATTACKING THE LEFT for that tactic...

You are a very dishonest person.

You keep making this claim

I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.

And just like before when you made it i challenged you to quote a post where i did. And just like before you avoided it. Though at least this time you didn't run and hide. Maybe you are growing.

Did you watch the video

Nov 2005
California
You are a very dishonest person.
You keep making this claim
I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.
And just like before when you made it i challenged you to quote a post where i did. And just like before you avoided it. Though at least this time you didn't run and hide. Maybe you are growing.
Oh look.
Sabcat is calling somebody a name again. In a thread where he bemoans leftists calling people names but refusing to address how he and rightists call people names...

You lie like a dog Sabcat.
In another thread, you specifically asked me to link you to where you had called other people fascist.
I provided two links to where you did that.

And here you are, lying your ass off about things. Must be a day ending in "y"...

Did you watch the video
Yes.
Can you provide any evidence to validate the claims of G. Edward Griffin?
Specifically, can you provide any evidence documenting the 1943 Communist Party directive (and its claimed contents), which that nutbag claimed to be speaking about?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Oh look.
Sabcat is calling somebody a name again. In a thread where he bemoans leftists calling people names but refusing to address how he and rightists call people names...

You lie like a dog Sabcat.
In another thread, you specifically asked me to link you to where you had called other people fascist.
I provided two links to where you did that.

And here you are, lying your ass off about things. Must be a day ending in "y"...

Yes.
Can you provide any evidence to validate the claims of G. Edward Griffin?
Specifically, can you provide any evidence documenting the 1943 Communist Party directive (and its claimed contents), which that nutbag claimed to be speaking about?

You are the liar.

Here is the post you are referencing

didn't want to derail this thread into a discussion that there are obviously multiple threads on the very subject.

The eco-fascist murders are a recent event.

I called nobody a fascist i was specifically referring to this event

49 Dead in Alleged 'Eco-Fascist' Attack on 2 New Zealand Mosques

Sad...sad potato. Such a tangled web you weave.

Nov 2005
California
You are the liar.
Here is the post you are referencing
didn't want to derail this thread into a discussion that there are obviously multiple threads on the very subject.
The eco-fascist murders are a recent event.

I called nobody a fascist i was specifically referring to this event
49 Dead in Alleged 'Eco-Fascist' Attack on 2 New Zealand Mosques
Sad...sad potato. Such a tangled web you weave.
You called them eco-fascists. YOU did that.
I don't care whether or not you were repeating somebody else's label. If somebody else on this forum called you a murderer, does that mean I have no culpability if I repeat that label?

The second example I linked to somehow got screwed up in copying it over. Here's the other example.
Let's talk race
There are tons of other examples....

Answer me a simple question:
DO YOU DENY THAT YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY CALLED PEOPLE FASCIST ON THIS FORUM?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You called them eco-fascists. YOU did that.
I don't care whether or not you were repeating somebody else's label. If somebody else on this forum called you a murderer, does that mean I have no culpability if I repeat that label?

The second example I linked to somehow got screwed up in copying it over. Here's the other example.
Let's talk race
There are tons of other examples....

Answer me a simple question:
DO YOU DENY THAT YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY CALLED PEOPLE FASCIST ON THIS FORUM?

Backpeddle all you want lying potato. I referred to the eco fascist murders what they were. Had you bothered to read his manifesto you would know that he used that term himself. I use the term fascist often though i use it correctly. I do not just go tossing it about.

Here is your accusation

This is an implication that i am labeling other posters not using it in political conversation. Stop being dishonest, if you can.

You accused me of labeling others as fascist yet when you search my thousands of posts you find nothing. You are a dishonest person. A sad, sad dishonest person. It happens when people get old and don't have children of their own. They look back at their life full of depravity and cats w/ nothing to show for it. Its ok. The sun is setting.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
Backpeddle all you want lying potato.
Again you lie.
I'm not back-peddling.
I am documenting the fact that you did exactly what I stated. You labeled others as being fascist.

And the stupid part is in your next sentence you repeat that action, proving me right yet again.

I referred to the eco fascist murders what they were. Had you bothered to read his manifesto you would know that he used that term himself.
Dude. I don't care if you call yourself a murderer. I'm not going to repeat the label just because you're attaching it to yourself.

I use the term fascist often though i use it correctly. I do not just go tossing it about.
AND THEN YOU ADMIT TO DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID
Here is what I said: And since Sabcat so frequently labels others as "fascist", that must make him a communist, right???
Instead of replying and admitting that you do frequently label others as fascist, you wanted to waste my time by asking me to link you to actions you readily admit you do.

You called me a liar for stating you do something you just admitted you do.
That's how ridiculously trollish you are...

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Again you lie.
I'm not back-peddling.
I am documenting the fact that you did exactly what I stated. You labeled others as being fascist.

And the stupid part is in your next sentence you repeat that action, proving me right yet again.

Dude. I don't care if you call yourself a murderer. I'm not going to repeat the label just because you're attaching it to yourself.

AND THEN YOU ADMIT TO DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID
Here is what I said: And since Sabcat so frequently labels others as "fascist", that must make him a communist, right???
Instead of replying and admitting that you do frequently label others as fascist, you wanted to waste my time by asking me to link you to actions you readily admit you do.

You called me a liar for stating you do something you just admitted you do.
That's how ridiculously trollish you are...

Here is what you said

Lying, backpedaling potato

Nov 2005
California
FYI, I responded to Sabcat's post exactly as he posted it...
And then he started editing it. Probably because he realized he was calling me a liar for stating something he just admitted he does.

Backpeddle all you want lying potato. I referred to the eco fascist murders what they were. Had you bothered to read his manifesto you would know that he used that term himself. I use the term fascist often though i use it correctly. I do not just go tossing it about.
Here is your accusation
This is an implication that i am labeling other posters not using it in political conversation.
No. There is no such implication there.
I said: "I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.

Because he just realized he admitted to doing exactly what I accused him of, he has to make up a dumb claim of "... i am labeling other posters not using it in political conversation."
Beyond stupid. No such implication there.

You accused me of labeling others as fascist yet when you search my thousands of posts you find nothing.
GAWD you are so stupid.
I just linked to two examples of you calling others fascist.
YOU ADMITTED to frequently calling others fascist.
And now you're lying in claiming I never found anything.

It's like you took lessons from Trump in bad lying.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
FYI, I responded to Sabcat's post exactly as he posted it...
And then he started editing it. Probably because he realized he was calling me a liar for stating something he just admitted he does.

No. There is no such implication there.
I said: "I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.

Because he just realized he admitted to doing exactly what I accused him of, he has to make up a dumb claim of "... i am labeling other posters not using it in political conversation."
Beyond stupid. No such implication there.

GAWD you are so stupid.
I just linked to two examples of you calling others fascist.
YOU ADMITTED to frequently calling others fascist.
And now you're lying in claiming I never found anything.

It's like you took lessons from Trump in bad lying.

Look at the time stamps.

You are sooooooo dishonest.

From now on i will just call you lying potato