Democrats must be forgetting about Clinton

Mar 2019
Texas
If democrats do not start impeachment proceedings then they will just be handing 2020 to trump.

This is not about revenge it is about establishing and upholding criminal and ethical standards that will be used against them in the future.

Since when has a person decided to stop committing crimes if they are getting away with it over and over.

It is not about successfully removing the potus. It is about being able to show voters exactly what the truth is and allowing them to decide in 2020 if the senate decides to fail to uphold justice.

If the house does not put the senate on the record then the senate will continue the corruption thru 2020 and the house will follow the senate.

Resting hopes of some magic happening at the polls is a head in the clouds move.

Mar 2019
Texas
Dems 2020 campaign message.

I thought about trying....then i thought more about failing....so i put it off for another day.......and now i beg you people to save me from myself.

That is sad at best.

Feb 2019
here and there
If democrats do not start impeachment proceedings then they will just be handing 2020 to trump.

This is not about revenge it is about establishing and upholding criminal and ethical standards that will be used against them in the future.

Since when has a person decided to stop committing crimes if they are getting away with it over and over.

It is not about successfully removing the potus. It is about being able to show voters exactly what the truth is and allowing them to decide in 2020 if the senate decides to fail to uphold justice.

If the house does not put the senate on the record then the senate will continue the corruption thru 2020 and the house will follow the senate.

Resting hopes of some magic happening at the polls is a head in the clouds move.
Democrats have no fear in regards to being held accountable for anything that they try to hold others accountable for.

Why would the democrats fear anyone when the deep state runs things in addition to their allies in the media, education, and the Left wing judicial system?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Yea because holding one party to one standard and another party to another CLEARLY only happens on the left. Or, just a thought, no:

Will Lindsey Graham stick to his Clinton-era standards?
I predict that he and others will adhere to their past standards just as tightly as the Dems have. In the past the Reps have had real problems trying to adjust to the rapidy changing political face of the Democrats. They have come a long way but still need to make more adjustments.