Dems are whining about the DOJ

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Shifty Schiff and his lap dog Nadler are whining about what they say is Trumps weaponizing of the DOJ. Even if it were true, that ship sailed when Obama used it to try and stop Trumps election. Settin' precedent can blow back on ya almost as hard as changing the rules in the middle of a game..

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
LOL conservatives continue to imply Obama as one of the worst/corrupt presidents of all time, but use him as the measuring stick for how Trump performs.

Always makes me chuckle

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas
Jun 2018
South Dakota
LOL conservatives continue to imply Obama as one of the worst/corrupt presidents of all time, but use him as the measuring stick for how Trump performs.
Always makes me chuckle
Yeah, me too, looks like the merry traitors in the swamp just might be laughing all the way to prison..............
OBTW aside from possibly Carter Barry O is the worse we've seen so far. The jailbirds that are lookin' to emerge from this investigation could seal it. Hopefully none of them will fall afoul the Klintons, we know what happens to those who know too much about them.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Yeah, me too, looks like the merry traitors in the swamp just might be laughing all the way to prison..............
OBTW aside from possibly Carter Barry O is the worse we've seen so far. The jailbirds that are lookin' to emerge from this investigation could seal it. Hopefully none of them will fall afoul the Klintons, we know what happens to those who know too much about them.
I've read through this post twice and I still have no idea what you just said.

OBTW you spelled Clintons wrong

Jun 2018
South Dakota
But Rush has been telling you that it's all one big "deep state" conspiracy to screw Trump and Hillary is one of the masterminds of it!
Keep it up even tho it gets thinner and thinner every pass. Here's an interesting article, if even only half of it pans out the Democrats will be in the caboose (where they belong) for the foreseeable future.