7. Nuclear power plants

8. Factory farming

9. Assault weapons

10 Guns in general

11. Large magazines

12. Inefficient light bulbs

13. Combustion engines.

14. Having too many babies

So who here will be part of the "final solution" or will you be a problem?

All of these issues have been settled. Submit or be crushed!

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
By saying "the left" this must mean everyone who leans left wants these things. Well I lean left, so let's see what I think
1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Ban, no. Limit, probably
4. See 4
5. Nope
6. No... who the fuck has said that?
7. Nope
8. Nope
9. Yup
10. See 3 and 4
11. Yup
12. Nope
13. Not even close
14. No lol

So in your list of 14 things the left wants to ban, this person on the left agree with 2. Not exactly a good list for "the left" when "the left" doesn't agree with you.

Nov 2005
California
having too many babies is a pretty good one
I thought complaining about people having too many kids that they couldn't care for was a right-wing complaint?

I swear.
I read some of these threads and think to myself, "Based on the description provided by the conservative (or non-dem in this case), I guess I'm not a Democrat then..."

Nov 2005
California
By saying "the left" this must mean everyone who leans left wants these things. Well I lean left, so let's see what I think
1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Ban, no. Limit, probably
4. See 4
5. Nope
6. No... who the fuck has said that?
7. Nope
8. Nope
9. Yup
10. See 3 and 4
11. Yup
12. Nope
13. Not even close
14. No lol

So in your list of 14 things the left wants to ban, this person on the left agree with 2. Not exactly a good list for "the left" when "the left" doesn't agree with you.
Great idea!

1. Ban, no. Limit, maybe.
2. Nope
3. Ban, no. Regulate for environmental concerns, yes.
4. See 4
5. Nope
6. No.
7. I actually strongly support nuclear power
8. Nope
9. Yup
10. Hell no.
11. Are we talking National Geographic large or magazines with large distributions like Reader's Digest?
Just kidding - no.
12. No
13. Not even close
14. No

Nov 2005
California
It's the march to totalitarianism, where everything you say and do is either REQUIRED or BANNED upon pain of law; and the freedoms and liberties you once enjoyed will be gone forever.
It would have been more realistic if you had said:
It's the Trump conservative march to delusion, where the actual statements of liberals and Democrats across the board are irrelevant and grotesque exaggeration or outright lying is the Trump crowd's standard approach. Perpetually throwing out lies that paint their opponents as evil and interested in taking things while pretending that Trump and his ilk are the only hope against the fears you peddle....