Dems want to ban everything!

Feb 2019
here and there
Great idea!

1. Ban, no. Limit, maybe.
2. Nope
3. Ban, no. Regulate for environmental concerns, yes.
4. See 4
5. Nope
6. No.
7. I actually strongly support nuclear power
8. Nope
9. Yup
10. Hell no.
11. Are we talking National Geographic large or magazines with large distributions like Reader's Digest?
Just kidding - no.
12. No
13. Not even close
14. No
Isn't it odd to you that the same party that purports to oppose carbon emissions is the same party who demonizes the one energy source, nuclear power, that could significantly reduce those carbon emissions and meet our energy demands?

This alone should tell you that the fight is not about global warming, but control over YOU!!!!!

What will be "left"?

From the video things that will be banned:

1. Plastic straws

2. Glass and steel skyscrapers

3. Offshore drilling

4. Natural gas, coal, oil

5. Private medical insurance

6. Commercial air travel

7. Nuclear power plants

8. Factory farming

9. Assault weapons

10 Guns in general

11. Large magazines

12. Inefficient light bulbs

13. Combustion engines.

14. Having too many babies

So who here will be part of the "final solution" or will you be a problem?

All of these issues have been settled. Submit or be crushed!

Attachments

I've never heard any Democrat say they wanted to ban ALL GUNS or stop anyone from having children. And keep in mind that a few people do not speak for millions. I'm not Democrat, never Republican or any nonsense label. Thankfully I'm American, a free thinker, researching the facts instead of following blindly or regurgitating the same lies that's been told over and over again.

Harmful things should be banned and/or have restricted usage. Average people don't need military-style rifles, the kind used the most in mass killings. But no one is suggesting that all guns be banned.

When you see the tons of plastic clogging our Oceans, killing sea life and being ingested, the need to ban more plastic is urgent and so is the need recycle what does exist.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I've never heard any Democrat say they wanted to ban ALL GUNS or stop anyone from having children. And keep in mind that a few people do not speak for millions. I'm not Democrat, never Republican or any nonsense label. Thankfully I'm American, a free thinker, researching the facts instead of following blindly or regurgitating the same lies that's been told over and over again.

Harmful things should be banned and/or have restricted usage. Average people don't need military-style rifles, the kind used the most in mass killings. But no one is suggesting that all guns be banned.

When you see the tons of plastic clogging our Oceans, killing sea life and being ingested, the need to ban more plastic is urgent and so is the need recycle what does exist.
Right wingers don't care. If its not affecting them, they don't care. THey are selfish scumbags. As soon as something affects them and their kind, they lose their shit. These thread just prove how dumb and dishonest right wingers are.

Meanwhile, they want to ban

1. immigration of brown skinned people
2. abortion
3. gay people from marrying
4. Transgenders
5. Harry Potter
6. Education
7. Environmental regulations
8. civil rights for brown people
9. separation of church and state
10. violent video games
11. premarital sex

Feb 2019
here and there
Don't be silly. No such religion as "leftism."
Nonsensical gibberish on your part and dismissed as such.
It is a religion. It is a religion that says that there is no god, so the position is open for grabs. Now you look to an "intellectually gifted elite" to save you from such things as global warming and impending gloom and doom for your "collective salvation".