Dems want to ban everything!

Feb 2019
here and there
Right wingers don't care. If its not affecting them, they don't care. THey are selfish scumbags. As soon as something affects them and their kind, they lose their shit. These thread just prove how dumb and dishonest right wingers are.

Meanwhile, they want to ban

1. immigration of brown skinned people
2. abortion
3. gay people from marrying
4. Transgenders
5. Harry Potter
6. Education
7. Environmental regulations
8. civil rights for brown people
9. separation of church and state
10. violent video games
11. premarital sex
1. I have not heard anyone say that immigrants are not welcome. What they say is those that want to immigrate should do so lawfully.

2. I think the heart beat bill is a good compromise. Women have a short time to "take care of things" before the infant develops a heart beat. But Dims have taken it to the extreme as they want to be able to murder viable infants.

3. The state should not even be in the marriage business. Why would a secular state care who gets married and why on earth give them special state perks because of their sexual habits? In other words, why give a gay couple rights that a polygamist couple are not allowed to have? It's insane.

I have no idea what the rest of your dribble is about. Show me where the "right" is actively pursuing any of the rest of your list.

Feb 2019
here and there
I've never heard any Democrat say they wanted to ban ALL GUNS or stop anyone from having children. And keep in mind that a few people do not speak for millions. I'm not Democrat, never Republican or any nonsense label. Thankfully I'm American, a free thinker, researching the facts instead of following blindly or regurgitating the same lies that's been told over and over again.

Harmful things should be banned and/or have restricted usage. Average people don't need military-style rifles, the kind used the most in mass killings. But no one is suggesting that all guns be banned.

When you see the tons of plastic clogging our Oceans, killing sea life and being ingested, the need to ban more plastic is urgent and so is the need recycle what does exist.
They rarely ever come out and say that they want to ban all guns because they know that that is political suicide.

Instead, they feed off every news story about a shooting, unless it is in places like Chicago or Baltimore where it is ignored, and promote more regulations on guns.

But instead of promoting laws that would have prevented the said tragedy, they simply want any law they can obtain to limit guns any way they can.

Jul 2019
Georgia
1. I have not heard anyone say that immigrants are not welcome. What they say is those that want to immigrate should do so lawfully.

2. I think the heart beat bill is a good compromise. Women have a short time to "take care of things" before the infant develops a heart beat. But Dims have taken it to the extreme as they want to be able to murder viable infants.

3. The state should not even be in the marriage business. Why would a secular state care who gets married and why on earth give them special state perks because of their sexual habits? In other words, why give a gay couple rights that a polygamist couple are not allowed to have? It's insane.

I have no idea what the rest of your dribble is about. Show me where the "right" is actively pursuing any of the rest of your list.

ooooh the irony

(return to your OP to see it)

Jul 2019
Georgia
They rarely ever come out and say that they want to ban all guns because they know that that is political suicide.

Instead, they feed off every news story about a shooting, unless it is in places like Chicago or Baltimore where it is ignored, and promote more regulations on guns.

But instead of promoting laws that would have prevented the said tragedy, they simply want any law they can obtain to limit guns any way they can.
there are some on the right who really do want to ban all brown people but they rarely every come out and say that they want to ban all brown people because they know that is political suicide

Instead they feed off of every news story about immigrants committing crimes, unless it's white immigrants where it is ignored, and promote more regulations on brown immigrants

but instead of promoting laws that would have prevented violence by brown people, they simply want any law where they can limit brown people any way they can.

Feb 2019
here and there
there are some on the right who really do want to ban all brown people but they rarely every come out and say that they want to ban all brown people because they know that is political suicide

Instead they feed off of every news story about immigrants committing crimes, unless it's white immigrants where it is ignored, and promote more regulations on brown immigrants

but instead of promoting laws that would have prevented violence by brown people, they simply want any law where they can limit brown people any way they can.
There are racists who vote for Trump simply on the notion that they hate certain races and want to end immigration as a result. But I think the vast majority simply want a lawful immigrants entering that will stop the bad elements from coming across the border and prevent a financial catastrophe as the entire third world rushes for "free stuff" across the border. We can't take them all.

If not, you will then have ton convince me how someone like Barak Obama got elected to two terms if American really is that racist.

May 2018
Chicago
who's that who wants to ban things again?

and after only 6 vaping deaths nationwide
As far as I know, most of those deaths involved people who had made alterations to their devices, or had been using drugs in them, like THC. I used e-cigs to quit smoking and it worked wonderfully. I probably would still be smoking cigarettes otherwise.

Feb 2019
here and there
who's that who wants to ban things again?

and after only 6 vaping deaths nationwide
Ok, so the choices are, vote for Trump and forfeit your vaping or vote "D" and forfeit meat, transportation involving fossil fuels, meat, guns, nuclear power that reduces carbon emissions, and plastic straws.

Oh, and the economy should do just fine banning all that the DNC wants to ban. LOL.