Dems want to ban everything!

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
who's that who wants to ban things again?

and after only 6 vaping deaths nationwide
I can't believe the dishonest media portrayal of this issue. The article talks about people should stop smoking ecigs and even mentions the deaths were caused by black market marijuana vapes. There was even an article tlaking about he legal marijuana industry have an issue. No they don't, the issue is unregulated black market products poisoning people. Must be tobacco company funded campaigns

Jul 2019
Georgia
Ok, so the choices are, vote for Trump and forfeit your vaping or vote "D" and forfeit meat, transportation involving fossil fuels, meat, guns, nuclear power that reduces carbon emissions, and plastic straws.

Oh, and the economy should do just fine banning all that the DNC wants to ban. LOL.
I've not seen one democrat candidate who says they want to ban those things

I don't use them and don't personally care if he bans them, but I thought the whole premise of this thread was that only dems want to ban things,

and we know with the gun debate banning things doesn't solve problems right?

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
I can't believe the dishonest media portrayal of this issue. The article talks about people should stop smoking ecigs and even mentions the deaths were caused by black market marijuana vapes. There was even an article tlaking about he legal marijuana industry have an issue. No they don't, the issue is unregulated black market products poisoning people. Must be tobacco company funded campaigns
agree.

trump's going after the wrong thing, as per usual

and IMO the best way to combat black market cannabis vapes, is to federally legalize and regulate

Nov 2005
California
And which e-cigarettes is Trump looking at banning?
"all non-tobacco flavors of e-cigarettes"​
Go figure... :rolleyes:

Jul 2019
Georgia
And which e-cigarettes is Trump looking at banning?
"all non-tobacco flavors of e-cigarettes"​
Go figure... :rolleyes:
is he counting tobacco as a flavor?

basically saying "only vapes that taste like tobacco" are allowed?

does a vape even taste like tobacco without any added flavors?

cause I have news for him, every single one of us smoked cigarettes in High School, and they didn't have no fancy flavors

or does he just mean vapes that don't have tobacco in them are banned?

I'm so lost

May 2018
Chicago
I think you’re on to something:

CDC says smoking rates fall to record low in US

Sep 2019
Here

What will be "left"?

From the video things that will be banned:

1. Plastic straws

2. Glass and steel skyscrapers

3. Offshore drilling

4. Natural gas, coal, oil

5. Private medical insurance

6. Commercial air travel

7. Nuclear power plants

8. Factory farming

9. Assault weapons

10 Guns in general

11. Large magazines

12. Inefficient light bulbs

13. Combustion engines.

14. Having too many babies

So who here will be part of the "final solution" or will you be a problem?

All of these issues have been settled. Submit or be crushed!

You forgot Bump stocks. Oh wait, that's a Trump ban.
Along with flavored vape oil, Immigrants and Chinese goods (whether it's made here or not) and of course the debt ceiling. Gotta do away with that.

May 2019
USA
Mississippi'd

School district pulls 'To Kill A Mockingbird' from reading list; 'makes people uncomfortable'

The Sun Herald reports that Biloxi administrators pulled the novel from the 8th-grade curriculum this week. School board vice president Kenny Holloway says the district received complaints that some of the book's language "makes people uncomfortable."

not sure "Dems" are behind this particular banning though
I remember going head to head with the "moral majority" over their book bans, their lyric bans and generally their moral policing. Now, look at my former Democrat party go. lmao

Sep 2019
Texas
It would have been more realistic if you had said:
It's the Trump conservative march to delusion, where the actual statements of liberals and Democrats across the board are irrelevant and grotesque exaggeration or outright lying is the Trump crowd's standard approach. Perpetually throwing out lies that paint their opponents as evil and interested in taking things while pretending that Trump and his ilk are the only hope against the fears you peddle....
Gov't's, thus all politicians sell BS by using fear- to wit the latest round of gun control BS- it's not a left/right issue- it's a demagoguery issue and ALL politician use it.