Denies the word will end in 12 yrs?

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Oh the Trumpy Fan Boyz all get their marching orders to bash AOC at least every other day.
It's a commandment of the Cult of the Fat Orange Pig.

Feb 2007
USA
Oh the Trumpy Fan Boyz all get their marching orders to bash AOC at least every other day.
It's a commandment of the Cult of the Fat Orange Pig.
Well, the Trumpians *do* seemingly have to find ways to distract the audience away from their Lord's outright lies, empty promises, and apparent delusions every chance they get.

And I suspect that is the actual commandment they all pledged to adhere to when they kissed his ring.

And it's just one of the ways Trump eats their soul, one morsel-sized bite at a time.

Feb 2019
here and there
The reason she gets so much attention is because she sounds like she is in high school and is about as smart.

Here she says that the reason the unemployment rate is so low under Trump is because people have to work two jobs to make ends meet. Hello! You don't count people twice with employment numbers. LOL

Or how about the time she bad mouthed Israel. The person interviewing her asked her a couple of simple questions that utterly perplexed her, then she said, "Hey, I'm not really an expert, so................" So shut your mouth, that's what.

All she asked her to do was expand on what she already said. Her response? Her response was essentially "F#ck it, I have no idea what I was talking about previously."

Here is AOC talking about the world ending in 12 years and then mocking those who want to know how we are going to pay for her Green New Deal by saying the world is going to end, so what does it matter? She finishes it off by comparing it to World War 2?

What is frightening is some relatively seemingly coherent people who know how to write complete sentences seem to agree with all the stupidity that spews from her mouth.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I understand what she said. She said if we don't do some serious work on climate change in the next 12 years, the world as we know it will end.
Is that so hard to understand?

Feb 2019
here and there
I understand what she said. She said if we don't do some serious work on climate change in the next 12 years, the world as we know it will end.
Is that so hard to understand?
I heard what she said. She is fear mongering and you have bought into it.

I heard Al Gore say something similar a decade ago.

Tell you what, if after 12 years nothing is done about global warming, will you all leave us the hell alone and eat, drink, and be merry and finally enjoy life for once till we die?

We all know the answer to this, don't we. You will never stop. Moreover, no matter how much you may raise taxes to "save the planet" it will never be enough, will it.

As for AOC, she makes Sarah Palin look like a brain surgeon. Honestly, Sarah got tripped up on one question not knowing what the Bush Doctrine was about, but AOC can't even comment on things she has said out of her own mouth cuz she has no idea what it means. She is just regurgitating talking points and got exposed for what she is.

The funny part is, the interviewer for Palin was trying to trip her up as where the interviewer for AOC was not. Most hair brained politicians could have gotten out of that question by redirecting or indirectly not answering the question, etc. Nope, not AOC. Just a big old blank is all she had.

AOC is easily the most vacuous politician I've ever witnessed. She even surpasses the democrat who said he was afraid Guam might tip over because there were too much people on the island.

Last edited: