Denies the word will end in 12 yrs?

Feb 2007
USA
As pols eerywhere are so quick to say, "I'm happy that you brought that up".
Trump has been doing exactly what you are trying to tell us that OAC does with many of her hilarious answers. When a conservative responds to a claim of Trump lied in the same way the libs here are trying to cover for AOC it usually results in a chorus of "That's a lie!".
What this tell us is that the constant drumbeat of "Trump lied" is really a sham and their own are doing it as well. If AOC is actually smarter than a centipede then her attention seeking device of mimicing her competition will stop soon. If not, well...................
Well, if folks here, such as yourself, only wish to accept what AOC has said in a literal sense, rather than leave open the notion that what she has said she means in a figurative sense, then the same can be said of what Trump has said.

So then...

You agree that Trump has grabbed unexpected women's pussies?

Where is the check from Mexico that will pay for his Great Wall?

Where is the evidence that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

Where is the evidence that Trump, alone, can fix things?

And I'd add...

Where is the evidence that thousands of Muslims around NYC were celebrating the attack on 9/11?

And, if you cannot satisfactorily answer these questions, among other such questions related to what Trump has stated, then it quite clearly means that you are just a partisan hypocrite.

:rolleyes:

Feb 2019
nunya
The reason she gets so much attention is because she sounds like she is in high school and is about as smart.

Here she says that the reason the unemployment rate is so low under Trump is because people have to work two jobs to make ends meet. Hello! You don't count people twice with employment numbers. LOL

Or how about the time she bad mouthed Israel. The person interviewing her asked her a couple of simple questions that utterly perplexed her, then she said, "Hey, I'm not really an expert, so................" So shut your mouth, that's what.

All she asked her to do was expand on what she already said. Her response? Her response was essentially "F#ck it, I have no idea what I was talking about previously."

Here is AOC talking about the world ending in 12 years and then mocking those who want to know how we are going to pay for her Green New Deal by saying the world is going to end, so what does it matter? She finishes it off by comparing it to World War 2?

What is frightening is some relatively seemingly coherent people who know how to write complete sentences seem to agree with all the stupidity that spews from her mouth.
You take these scattered examples of interview fumbles and lack of knowledge on a very complicated issue of Israel's occupation, and use it to judge the person as a whole.

I do believe the 'Green New Deal' could work. You should actually read it. Here's a basic summary related to the jobs portion of the deal. Which shows significant linear growth.

Though I don't believe we can decarbonize as quickly as it is described in the deal. The rest of it is job-creating and potentially planet saving.

I love how you take such little fumbles as this and make her look like a dumb ass. I could bring up about a million things our president has done that has hurt us in exponential ways.

I personally think the right wing is scared of this woman. She is smart, knows the system and wants change. And that makes you afraid.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
You take these scattered examples of interview fumbles and lack of knowledge on a very complicated issue of Israel's occupation, and use it to judge the person as a whole.

I personally think the right wing is scared of this woman. She is smart, knows the system and wants change. And that makes you afraid.
Fumbling interviews is easy to avoid, just say you don't know about that instead of doing what narcissists do, say something even if it's stupid and wait for comments like yours to defend her.
Intelligent? Not very. She is too dumb to know when to stop digging herself deeper into a hole.

Feb 2019
nunya
Fumbling interviews is easy to avoid, just say you don't know about that instead of doing what narcissists do, say something even if it's stupid and wait for comments like yours to defend her.
Intelligent? Not very. She is too dumb to know when to stop digging herself deeper into a hole.
She meant to say one thing but said another. Lot's of politicians do this. Some more idiotic one's too. It doesn't mean she's unintelligent.

Feb 2007
USA
You are talking about Trump here, right?

:)

Feb 2007
USA
Haven't seen you in a while:)
Thanks for your recognition of me. :)

I do get rather busy at times with work and life in general. And, although I do lurk a bit and read a lot of other people's postings here, at times I just don't have the energy to take part in lengthy conversations. And I do read your postings from time to time as well. :)