Detention of Migrant Children Has Skyrocketed to Highest Levels Ever

Sep 2015
Stage Left
That darn New York Times!! They should have called Citizen Kane before going to print.....although the International Organization for Migrants says this on their website:
IOM defines a migrant as any person who is moving or has moved across an international border or within a State away from his/her habitual place of residence, regardless of (1) the person’s legal status; (2) whether the movement is voluntary or involuntary; (3) what the causes for the movement are; or (4) what the length of the stay is.

It must be the thrill of a lifetime to be a RWKnowitall conservative, except when insignificant journalists working for Pulitzer prize-winning newspapers don't call. Sad face.
they are so full of it. :rolleyes:

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Shall we settle on Illegal criminal intruders posing as migrants? Who actually give a shit what the IOM thinks? Trying to make them legit this way is as dishonest as the illegals themselves.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Yawn...

This just in, man cought beating his wife incarcerated.

Tomorrow, water is wet, the sun is bright and other amazing things you never knew about outside

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Yawn...

This just in, man cought beating his wife incarcerated.

Tomorrow, water is wet, the sun is bright and other amazing things you never knew about outside
wow, you sound like Dotard talking about Florence coming, saying the storm is tremendously big and tremendously wet............ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sep 2015
Stage Left
What do you want them to do, shoot them?
do you try to piss me off? seriously.............

NO, of course not. these people are fleeing horrible conditions and violence, and you are all for locking them and their children in detention camps? seriously................

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
do you try to piss me off? seriously.............

NO, of course not. these people are fleeing horrible conditions and violence, and you are all for locking them and their children in detention camps? seriously................

Sometimes, but i am just teasing.

Here i am serious

Yes. If they come here illegally they need to be captured, detained and deported. No questions asked. There ability or option for asylum should be automatically lost since they started off breaking the laws.

I have absolutely no problem w/ immigration but there has to be rules, a system to follow.