Detention of Migrant Children Has Skyrocketed to Highest Levels Ever

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Sometimes, but i am just teasing.

Here i am serious

Yes. If they come here illegally they need to be captured, detained and deported. No questions asked. There ability or option for asylum should be automatically lost since they started off breaking the laws.

I have absolutely no problem w/ immigration but there has to be rules, a system to follow.
well many people fleeing violence, gangs, etc dont have time to sit with their families to file paperwork and wait and wait and wait. they have to get here now. and they do. which is the safest and best thing for their families. being imprisoned, separated from their children, and deported not knowing what happened to their children is NOT the answer. period. ever.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
well many people fleeing violence, gangs, etc dont have time to sit with their families to file paperwork and wait and wait and wait. they have to get here now. and they do. which is the safest and best thing for their families. being imprisoned, separated from their children, and deported not knowing what happened to their children is NOT the answer. period. ever.
This is the same problem presented by those who came here illegally years ago and are now demanding instant amnesty. They are line jumpers. Even the people who are doing it the right way are upset at them. How about the line jumpers who are doing the same thing at the border by gate crashing and demanding asylum? Let them in you say? OK how many are you going to keep in your house, feed, provide healthcare for and be responsible for the actions of?

Sep 2015
Stage Left
This is the same problem presented by those who came here illegally years ago and are now demanding instant amnesty. They are line jumpers. Even the people who are doing it the right way are upset at them. How about the line jumpers who are doing the same thing at the border by gate crashing and demanding asylum? Let them in you say? OK how many are you going to keep in your house, feed, provide healthcare for and be responsible for the actions of?
soooooooo, ok, you really dont understand how any of that works :rolleyes:

not surprised at all:rolleyes:

Feb 2007
New York
As much as I sympathize with parents wanting to save their children from these environments we have kids living in violence and hungry right here in the US in places like Detroit and the Appalachians. We need to focus on getting our OWN child citizens what we need before taking in other people.

May 2018
Chicago
As much as I sympathize with parents wanting to save their children from these environments we have kids living in violence and hungry right here in the US in places like Detroit and the Appalachians. We need to focus on getting our OWN child citizens what we need before taking in other people.
Here's what would make that much easier- how about we quit policing the world? Then we'd have money to address ALL of these issues.

We're real good at killing people, not so good at helping them.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
well, as the richest society in the world, we can do better all around. its just we spend way too much time giving more benefits and money to the richest, and leaving nothing for those in need. if we truly had a society that cared for its citizens, and those coming here for help, we could easily handle it all.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
clearly you dont understand much, but the thing that made me laugh the most was your idiotic idea about people having to take asylum seekers into their homes. get a grip............
I unerstand the principle of Liberal guilt quite well. Paying to assuage your "feelings" with other peoples money.
Tell us how many you'll take in today. You seem to have failed to do so.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
I unerstand the principle of Liberal guilt quite well. Paying to assuage your "feelings" with other peoples money.
Tell us how many you'll take in today. You seem to have failed to do so.
yep, still trolling. since you are so ignorant on this issue, maybe you would have more fun with a box of crayons and some paper? the adults will talk about immigration and asylum seekers.