Did Hannity Step in it?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Sean is a flaming bag of shit, but I do not see that as being illegal. OTOH, if he knows of any crimes or is a witness to any criminal actions, he'll be forced to say it in court or face prosecution. Remember when Alex Jones, under oath, confessed that he was just playing a character and didn't believe his own BS? Like that.
Oh what Hannity did is 100% legal. But Cohen under oath said one thing and Hannity in this interview said the opposite. So they could make the argument that Hannity needs to testify to clear this up.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Govt calling the press to task? When was the last time that worked out for the inquisitor?

That would be akin to impeachment, the party bringing charges will lose in the inquisition and in the ensuing elections.

So how do you feel about Trump interfering with he AT&T Time Warner merger ?? He did it purely for politics. Just to screw with CNN. His own staff told him it was a bad idea and the government had no legitimate case. But he ordered the Justice Department to file a suit anyway. I think that's a pretty major abuse of power just because his ex best friend CEO at CNN, won't give him the same fawning sycophant coverage Faux News does.

Reactions: Clara007

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
So how do you feel about Trump interfering with he AT&T Time Warner merger ?? He did it purely for politics. Just to screw with CNN. His own staff told him it was a bad idea and the government had no legitimate case. But he ordered the Justice Department to file a suit anyway. I think that's a pretty major abuse of power just because his ex best friend CEO at CNN, won't give him the same fawning sycophant coverage Faux News does.
I'm going to, as soon as RL subsides, going to start a thread related to that.

Reactions: Clara007
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Sean is a flaming bag of shit, but I do not see that as being illegal. OTOH, if he knows of any crimes or is a witness to any criminal actions, he'll be forced to say it in court or face prosecution. Remember when Alex Jones, under oath, confessed that he was just playing a character and didn't believe his own BS? Like that.
In court? How would that happen?

Feb 2019
nunya
Govt calling the press to task? When was the last time that worked out for the inquisitor?

That would be akin to impeachment, the party bringing charges will lose in the inquisition and in the ensuing elections.
It's fine to charge a manif he was breaking the law.

Dec 2018
New England
No that statement is not supported by evidence. when we see his tax returns, we will know.
I don't think you will. That Trump paid Cohen is not in question. His motivation for doing so (at least legally) is. His tax returns will shed little light on Trump's reason for paying the hush money.

Reactions: 47grapes