Did Ilhan Omar marry her brother?

Aug 2019
USA
Here is my considered opinion, from my reliable readings - disregarding obvious questionable sources.

In a self posted family photo, she identified a man who was 'a wonderful uncle to her children' - that is paraphrased, not an actual quote. That man is one of several she married, by her statement, in a "traditional ceremony", as opposed to a legal process.

From what I infer, she did not mean to say their was a blood relationship (although there might be). She merely meant he was like a family member, as is often the case with ex husbands.
On the surface she certainly has the appearance of someone propagating immigration fraud with her marriages of convenience. She does nothing to help her situation, except to ignore it.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yes, she most likely did as immigration fraud not in some weird incestuous way. Even the Minneapolis star Tribune wrote stories on this and for those of you unfamiliar with the star Tribune it is the more left news paper of Minneapolis.... let that sink in for a second... The left paper of Minneapolis.

Now, some research has been done by immigration lawyers and even if this is 100% true it would not warrant her deportation but it should seriously effect her bid for reelection (as if her actions have not been enough)

Aug 2019
USA
Yes, she most likely did as immigration fraud not in some weird incestuous way. Even the Minneapolis star Tribune wrote stories on this and for those of you unfamiliar with the star Tribune it is the more left news paper of Minneapolis.... let that sink in for a second... The left paper of Minneapolis.

Now, some research has been done by immigration lawyers and even if this is 100% true it would not warrant her deportation but it should seriously effect her bid for reelection (as if her actions have not been enough)
Her credibility should be next to zero. It is not. That is troublesome.