Did Trump Tell Ukrainian Oligarch Nazis to Back Off Their Bombing OF Eastern Cities?

Dec 2016
Canada
If there was a "delete thread" option available, I would have just erased it and started over, cause I didn't want the narrative and the links I was planning to post to be all about Trump..who can only contribute by following his election promises of promoting a non-interventionist foreign policy. And a family issue came up that cut my online time for a few days, so I'm just getting back to this thread I would have otherwise scrapped, right now.

Anyway, at the end of last month, after a period of calm in the Ukraine civil war, Porky and his merry band of pro-western oligarchs decided it was time to resume the bombing and shelling of Donetsk and other eastern rebel-held cities, as well as overrun territory..including villages in the so called "grey zone" between east and west.

Regardless of claims and counter-claims, even America's propaganda network - Radio Free Europe Anxious Ukraine Risks Escalation In 'Creeping Offensive' had to admit the Ukrainian army is responsible for the current upsurge in fighting, regardless of the sugar-coating of good intentions they try to put on top:

“Since mid-December Ukraine’s armed forces have edged farther into parts of the gray zone in or near the war-worn cities of Avdiivka, Debaltseve, Dokuchaievsk, Horlivka, and Mariupol, shrinking the space between them and the separatist fighters.”​

"The direct result of forward moves is escalation in tension, which often turns to violence," Alexander Hug, the principal deputy chief monitor of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe's Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) to Ukraine, had told RFE/RL prior to his visit.

Hug said the soldiers had recently become more brazen. For much of the conflict, they have played a game of hide-and-seek with the OSCE, concealing their weapons from the international monitors' scrutinizing eyes.

But, Hug said, they now position large-caliber artillery, including towed howitzers, main battle tanks, and multiple-launch rocket systems banned under the Minsk deal "in the open with impunity."​

Note how RFE's narrative not only presents Ukraine as trying to force the hand of America, but that somehow, Ukraine soldiers are being adventurous on their own, without state backing:
Ukraine's army appears to feel emboldened almost three years after the start of the fighting, having undergone a crash course in warfare and modernized its military -- bold enough for some to say the occupied areas of eastern Ukraine could be "liberated" by the end of 2017.

After increasing its defense budget to about $6 billion(and how does this bankrupt shithole come up with 6 billion for annual military spending?), Ukraine created a standing army of 250,000 soldiers -- up from only 5,000 to 6,000 combat-ready troops in April 2014, Poltorak said. That makes it among the largest armies in Europe.​

None of the Orange Revolution coup narratives I come across about the Ukraine bother to mention the deep east vs west/Ukrainian vs Russian...the last truly national election held in Ukraine in 2010 put the ideological divide on display...but that didn't stop Victoria Nuland, Hillary Clinton and 5 billion's worth of funding and CIA organizing through NGO's to get an Orange Revolution going that has ended up with a failed state right inside Europe:

The blues representing regions where majority voted for Yanukovitch's Confederation of Regions Party/the reds show Tymoshenko's Fatherland Party...a classic east/west divide...nothing that a military assault can't straighten out! As the Nation's contributing editor: Stephen F Cohen put it recently:
The orthodox US narrative that Putin alone is responsible for the new Cold War hangs largely on his alleged unprovoked “aggression” against Ukraine in 2014 and ever since. (The narrative is sustained in part by the near-total absence of any American mainstream reporting of what is actually happening in Kiev-controlled or rebel-controlled territories.) In fact, Putin’s actions both in Donbass, where an indigenous rebellion broke out against the overthrow of the legally elected president in Kiev three years ago, and in Crimea, which had been part of Russia for more than 200 years (about as long as the United States has existed), was a direct reaction to the longstanding campaign by Washington and Brussels to bring Ukraine into NATO’s “sphere of influence,” itself a form of political aggression.​

But, with all these wars simmering, why not add another one!