Did Warren invent a sexist termination in her autobiography?

Sep 2019
NYC
She didn’t pretend to be a Native American. She was told it was her heritage growing up. And I’m sorry I don’t give one god damn fuck about a recipe.

I’m telling you, if she’s the nom, and this is all you trumpers have on her, you’re in for it.

you commies really need a new schtick. Warren's problem is she sounds meek. that's a psychological turnoff in national politics.... Why is it you dependent class liberals cant come up with a candidate who can beat of all people donald, fucking, trump.....

Her rachel dolezalling the cherokee nation, plagarizing a salt water seafood dish from a french cookbook and selling it as a recipe of a landlocked tribe just makes her look like an idiot.

Think about it.... how lame are the democrats that there is even a question?

Last edited:
Reactions: coldjoint
Sep 2019
NYC
does she "sound meek" to you because she's a woman?

no, that would be sexist, she sounds meek because of the cadence of her voice, the soft mannerisms in the way she emotes, and moves, and her general presence.... male equivalent would be jeb.

She is no Candace Kucsulain. ;)

Jul 2019
Georgia
no, that would be sexist, she sounds meek because of the cadence of her voice, the soft mannerisms in the way she emotes, and moves, and her general presence.... male equivalent would be jeb.

haven't noticed

she seems to be very assertive the times I've listened to her, not meek at all

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

Are you fucking serious??? It's ADMIRABLE to be an arrogant, loud, lying narcissist in your world???
That's a PLUS???
You need to lay off watching so much WWE shows.