Did Warren invent a sexist termination in her autobiography?

Jul 2019
Georgia
so trump admitted he blew the Pocohantas load way too early in the race, and gave time for E-War to confront it and make it old news

I think the trumpers are doing the same with the crab sauce thing, and let's face it, that had to take some serious research to find

things are looking pretty good for ole' E-War if you ask me

Sep 2019
NYC
so trump admitted he blew the Pocohantas load way too early in the race, and gave time for E-War to confront it and make it old news

I think the trumpers are doing the same with the crab sauce thing, and let's face it, that had to take some serious research to find

things are looking pretty good for ole' E-War if you ask me

The crab dip thing is very old, where have you been?

lol, @ "e-war".....

Apr 2019
America
does she "sound meek" to you because she's a woman?
This from a guy who made sexist remarks about her. "Smoke show" Hypocrite.:lol:
just googled "young Elizabeth Warren" to see what she looked like when she was younger

did not realize she was a total smokeshow back in the day
You said that.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
But that's just it, if you claim a shoe fits, shouldn't you be required to quantify it? if you do it to someone who does not consider themself one, and say little else, is it a net gain for civil discourse or will it cause static?

We both know the answer. We just have to be honest with our intentions.

(and no worries, just discussion, my feelings aren't hurt over being called that which I am not, Im more hurt no one wants to talk about asian crab boil joints in the lounge, I'm hungry!)
I claimed I have made an observation going back to GW’s administration “ . I have. I see it here. I’ve seen it on a half-dozen or so forums over the years. I hurled no accusations at anyone in particular. That’s what I’ll own.

If you or anyone wants to claim you are not one of these folks you’ll get no argument from me.

Reactions: ReverendHellh0und
Sep 2019
NYC
I claimed I have made an observation going back to GW’s administration “ . I have. I see it here. I’ve seen it on a half-dozen or so forums over the years. I hurled no accusations at anyone in particular. That’s what I’ll own.

If you or anyone wants to claim you are not one of these folks you’ll get no argument from me.

fair enough, I was never really intending to be you "you", but in general of course. My best days on a forum is when I get called both a trumpanzee and a far left loon..... If I can manage that, I have done my job. ;)

Reactions: imaginethat
Jul 2019
Georgia
This from a guy who made sexist remarks about her. "Smoke show" Hypocrite.:lol:

You said that.
you musta missed my young Nancy Pelosi comments last week (I actually behaved myself and didn't say what every straight man was thinking)

anyway, I'm not wrong

(smokeshow isn't a sexist term but I know you're not reading this far anyway, so I'll continue to humour you)

Last edited: