Did Warren invent a sexist termination in her autobiography?

Jul 2019
Georgia
So how can you be butthurt about trump being a liar, but not "e-war" (I LOVE THE name!), lying?

Seems hypocritical to me.
trump, as POTUS, constantly lying, even and especially about national affairs that affect our country, a problem yes

a crab dip from the 80's, whatever

I'm not sure how this is so difficult to understand

Sep 2019
NYC
trump, as POTUS, constantly lying, even and especially about national affairs that affect our country, a problem yes

a crab dip from the 80's, whatever

I'm not sure how this is so difficult to understand

Warren lied about her heritage up until what, last year?

Jul 2019
Georgia
so trump to drumpf is as bad as copting a minority statys for gain? lol wut?
okay.

which candidate lies less than Warren? if that's your main issue when you're voting. You're clearly not going to vote for her because of two possible lies in her life. Who's your candidate then?

see, I have a president to vote for, so I'm weighing the good and bad in all of them.

Sep 2019
NYC
okay.

which candidate lies less than Warren? if that's your main issue when you're voting. You're clearly not going to vote for her because of two possible lies in her life. Who's your candidate then?

see, I have a president to vote for, so I'm weighing the good and bad in all of them.

oh so it's a matter of scale?

Voting the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. ;)

Jul 2019
Georgia
oh so it's a matter of scale?

Voting the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. ;)
I'm sorry, I vote. No one will ever talk me out of voting.

are you not voting for a president this time around?

you've constantly whined about warren for 100 posts for two perceived lies ever, so who's your candidate (as of now), and have they lied less than her?

this isn't a difficult question.

Apr 2019
America
you musta missed my young Nancy Pelosi comments last week (I actually behaved myself and didn't say what every straight man was thinking)

anyway, I'm not wrong

(smokeshow isn't a sexist term but I know you're not reading this far anyway, so I'll continue to humour you)
Now you decide what is sexist? I told you that stuff is not up to you. That you think it is, is your problem.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
NYC
I'm sorry, I vote. No one will ever talk me out of voting.

are you not voting for a president this time around?

you've constantly whined about warren for 100 posts for two perceived lies ever, so who's your candidate (as of now), and have they lied less than her?

this isn't a difficult question.

whoever the libertarian is. and there is hyperbole and hysterics, I think you crossed that line my friend!