Did you hear this? House Republicans break with intelligence community on Russia

Sep 2016
Oregon
The House intelligence Committee is shutting down it's investigation regarding the Russian collusion, during the last election? A draft says they found NO collusion between Trump and the Russians...and that it nor Putic should any preference for Donald Trump.

I read the whole debacle as Putin laughing, since they did what they started to do..make some question our election process ...and spend a lot of time and money on speculation.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Actually, you misquoted the news articles as I have read them. All the ones I read state very clearly that the Republicans on the HIC have issued a statement to that effect.

The Republican members find that the Republican President is pure as the driven snow. Big surprise.

Let's wait for Mueller's conclusions.

Sep 2016
Oregon
the draft of the final findings will go to the Dems...but those findings have been made and ...yes, the Rep have a majority on the committee.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Even a Republican on the committee calls it a sham. Chump campaign staff regularly refused to answer questions that they didn’t want to answer and the Republicans just moved on. Republicans turned a historically bipartisan committee that is supposed to defend this country into a partisan sham. That’s o.k. I never had any faith in goons like Nunez. Mueller will deliver the goods. Here are the words of the Republican on the committee;

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee announced they’d concluded their investigation into Russia’s election interference and potential coordination with the Trump campaign. And just hours later, Republican Rep. Tom Rooney, a member of the committee, admitted that they had “lost all credibility.”

CNN’s Erin Burnett asked Rooney why Republicans had shut down their investigation before interviewing key persons. That potential interview list includes four Trump associates currently under indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“The Senate hasn’t ended theirs, Bob Mueller hasn’t ended [his] — why are you all ending it?” Burnett asked.

Rooney was straightforward in his damning assessment of his own committee. “We have gone off the rails and now we’re a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day’s news,” he admitted....

Jun 2013
Ohio
This was rigged from the beginning. Don the Con has been coordinating with the Republicans on the committee. He knew he did not have to assert Executive Priviledge because he was assured that his minions could get away with not answering questions without being subject to penalty. Now news breaks this morning that Don the Con was in the loop on both the timing and the conclusion of the Republicans from this committee. Some investigation, huh ? Not to worry. I never put any faith in the House and Senate investigations because they were led by republicans. IT’S MUELLER TIME !!!!!!!!!

Dec 2015
Arizona
The House intelligence Committee is shutting down it's investigation regarding the Russian collusion, during the last election? A draft says they found NO collusion between Trump and the Russians...and that it nor Putic should any preference for Donald Trump.

I read the whole debacle as Putin laughing, since they did what they started to do..make some question our election process ...and spend a lot of time and money on speculation.

Heh heh...oh but there's much more to the story. Just so surprising that you didn't include THIS in your post:

After the House intelligence committee announced it was shutting down its probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, a Republican who sits on it said he believes the committee has lost its credibility.

"We have gone completely off the rails, and now we're basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news," GOP Rep. Tom Rooney said during an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."
Earlier this month on "OutFront," Rooney called for the probe to end.
"We have lost all credibility and we're going to issue probably two different reports, unfortunately," he said Monday. "So in that regard, that's why I called for the investigation to end."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/poli...gation-erin-burnett-outfront-cnntv/index.html