Different types of religion

Oct 2019
USA
It would be hard to categorize religion, but if I were to, I would do it this way:

Pre-literate religion

(Mythical religion based in nature or folk beliefs rather than on religious texts; this seems to be the type of religion described in the Garden of Eden - often "religion" as a whole is falsely derided as such, by individuals who attack "mythology", "magic", and so forth)

Literate religion

(Most formal religious systems, such as Calvinism; also includes secular religions or philosophies such as Humanism - often "religion" as a whole is falsely derided as such, by individuals who attack "religious legalism" or "authoritarianism")

Post-literate religion

(Religious or scientific scholarship or mysticism, such as advanced forms of Christian monasticism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Platonism, Gnosticism, etc)

---

What are your thoughts?

May 2019
USA
It would be hard to categorize religion, but if I were to, I would do it this way:
Pre-literate religion(Mythical religion based in nature or folk beliefs rather than on religious texts; this seems to be the type of religion described in the Garden of Eden - often "religion" as a whole is falsely derided as such, by individuals who attack "mythology", "magic", and so forth)
Literate religion(Most formal religious systems, such as Calvinism; also includes secular religions or philosophies such as Humanism - often "religion" as a whole is falsely derided as such, by individuals who attack "religious legalism" or "authoritarianism")
Post-literate religion(Religious or scientific scholarship or mysticism, such as advanced forms of Christian monasticism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Platonism, Gnosticism, etc)---
What are your thoughts?

It's more fun getting provided such Evangelical master race responses of one nation under God with equal justice under law from Christiananality pedophilia ChristHitlers super egos under color of law trying to surpass Nazi economics of the last century with some lynching enforcement Islamophobia national religion.