Disability Now - Hate Crime Survey

This is just about the sickest hate-crime I have ever seen THE 'DAVID MYATT' HATE-SITE and KERRI DELACRUZ (the blog has links to the Daily Mail news story as well). ' Disability Now! ' the disability rights magazine, published a survey in 2007 about how hate crimes are often not properly classified. This leads to lighter sentences for the perpetrators and a distortion of statistical evidence regarding some categories of victims.

Jul 2009
The balance of inequalities is exemplified by the fact of the matching of the orbital and rotational speed of the Moon.

See: Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

What this shows is that the Earth-Moon couple is balanced by the equalities of unequal mass disribution. There is some trace evidence of water on the Moon, so there must be a matching mass in the balance somewhere else. Everything in the system balanced out to the present set of conditions, but changes can occur from deep space or inner movement. Tectonic plate shift is an example of these periodic sdjustments in the dynamics of the system. There probably is life on Earth and not elsewhere within the solar system, because the dynamic requirements to maintain the overall balance of the system as a whole require it. ie. Life helps to keep the system in balance. "What you bind on Earth is bound in heaven and vice versa."

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I read the article - there is nothing that suggests the young woman was targeted and brutalized based on her disability.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
hillhopper said:
The balance of inequalities is exemplified by the fact of the matching of the orbital and rotational speed of the Moon.

See: Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

What this shows is that the Earth-Moon couple is balanced by the equalities of unequal mass disribution. There is some trace evidence of water on the Moon, so there must be a matching mass in the balance somewhere else. Everything in the system balanced out to the present set of conditions, but changes can occur from deep space or inner movement. Tectonic plate shift is an example of these periodic sdjustments in the dynamics of the system. There probably is life on Earth and not elsewhere within the solar system, because the dynamic requirements to maintain the overall balance of the system as a whole require it. ie. Life helps to keep the system in balance. "What you bind on Earth is bound in heaven and vice versa."

I'm going to ask this in the most respectful way I know how.....

WTF are you talking about?????

Jul 2009
WTF are you talking about

Nunc libero nunc, ultrices in commodo in, convallis ac dolor. Vivamus sit amet arcu et orci porttitor accumsan. Aliquam lectus nibh, lobortis nec semper at, iaculis eget ligula. Integer egestas ultricies augue placerat pellentesque. Cras vehicula eleifend metus. Phasellus eleifend congue congue. Etiam consequat laoreet varius. Duis aliquet ultrices vehicula. Aliquam a nulla eu lectus mollis convallis ac non mauris. In aliquet, sapien id dapibus elementum, risus libero auctor urna, sed scelerisque lorem massa et eros. Phasellus lacinia mauris eget odio elementum vitae scelerisque massa pellentesque. Duis ac massa massa. Suspendisse erat enim, semper id aliquam sed, tempor at nulla. Donec mauris neque, imperdiet eget tristique et, pellentesque vel mauris.

"I read the article - there is nothing that suggests the young woman was targeted and brutalized based on her disability." 'tristanrobin' Read it again! The attackers said 'spastics should be drowned at birth". Pretty conclusive.