Do space aliens deserve free healthcare if they send ships to Earth?

May 2019
Oklahoma
Just curious if you would be for paying taxes to support space aliens from the Andramada Galaxy...

8e2b8316734623dad6ba5f2fa4c2eb95.jpg

Hello. Me Zorg. Me need opiod prescription.

Nov 2013
NM
Just curious if you would be for paying taxes to support space aliens from the Andramada Galaxy...

Hello. Me Zorg. Me need opiod prescription.
That's pretty funny. Someone's come through interstellar (intergalactic? From Andromeda?) space, & apparently solved the energy & navigation problems of getting from there to here - which implies having solved a slew of related problems - & you think they'd need our taxdollar support? For what? To do what?

If they already have spaceflight far in advance of ours, What do they want/need our support for? Assuming that opioids even work on their physiology - Why wouldn't they just synthesize them - or their equivalent - themselves? They certainly wouldn't need to come across intergalactic distances just to score some horse.

Feb 2019
nunya
Let's talk about what you are obviously referring to, illegal immigrants.

If someone legally applies for asylum and is in need of medical assistance for their children or for themselves, you give that to them. It's not a question of money. It's a question of morals, something we used to be the epitome of. We welcomed immigrants into our country. This country was built on the backs of the immigrants fleeing places that persecuted them for their skin or beliefs who worked hard to make this country great.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2012
nirvana
Let's talk about what you are obviously referring to, illegal immigrants.

If someone legally applies for asylum and is in need of medical assistance for their children or for themselves, you give that to them. It's not a question of money. It's a question of morals, something we used to be the epitome of. We welcomed immigrants into our country. This country was built on the backs of the immigrants fleeing places that persecuted them for their skin or beliefs who worked hard to make this country great.
Immigrants are the 2019 version of the 1980s welfare queen. It’s what Republicans run on. It’s more of a distraction than anything else now. Trump doesn’t care about immigrants. He cares about what Jeff Epstein is telling prosecutors right now. He cares about what Robert Mueller is going to say Wednesday. What he needs to be worried about is the Obamacare ruling that is coming soon.

Reactions: 47grapes
Jul 2018
Earth
Immigrants are the 2019 version of the 1980s welfare queen. It’s what Republicans run on. It’s more of a distraction than anything else now. Trump doesn’t care about immigrants. He cares about what Jeff Epstein is telling prosecutors right now. He cares about what Robert Mueller is going to say Wednesday. What he needs to be worried about is the Obamacare ruling that is coming soon.
PODS trump will go ballistic if things go badly for him this week.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I would think that members of an advanced civilization capable of inter stellar travel would be exactly the kind of people this country would be hoping to attract, so yes.

Oct 2019
USA
I would think that members of an advanced civilization capable of inter stellar travel would be exactly the kind of people this country would be hoping to attract, so yes.
If they were that advanced, they'd need our archaic healthcare system?