Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Nov 2012
Rhondda
Unimportant, but I'm trying to get the term "bollix" more prominent here in the US. It's a slow moving effort, but I'm putting forth the effort nonetheless
Good, though we disagree about the spelling. I expect the spelling in Genesis it the correct version, if you can find it! :)

Apr 2014
Heart of America
What the bollux is that about?...
What's the problem? It's completely inline with your post. Wassamatter, can dish it out but not take it? Sounds pretty Welsh to me. LOL

You're American, I understand, and haven't been allowed to know what the word means. Competition is the theoretical basis of capitalism, and is bound to lead to the destruction of any species that doesn't know when to evolve beyond it. Until then, we have no serious choice.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Unimportant, but I'm trying to get the term "bollix" more prominent here in the US. It's a slow moving effort, but I'm putting forth the effort nonetheless
Too prissy just like the Brits and their low IQ serfs, the Welsh. FUBARed is much more American for describing the situation, especially those who believe Lizard people are running the world. :)

Meanwhile, in Wales:

Apr 2013
Left coast
It's Bollocks, they come in packs of two. ( unless you are Hitler )
I didn't know he had one less than a pair. And yes, bollocks looks more familiar but my last time in the UK was 1986. So when Iolo spelled it that way I wasn't going to question it.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Too prissy just like the Brits and their low IQ serfs, the Welsh. FUBARed is much more American for describing the situation, especially those who believe Lizard people are running the world. :)

Meanwhile, in Wales:

You can always tell choirmasters, scoutmasters and fascist farts: they confuse heterosexuality (which totally baffles them) with their own sexual fallback as animal lovers. Once you have heard it for the five-thousandth time honked by racists, you look for an 'Ignore' button that seems to be lacking here.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
You can always tell choirmasters, scoutmasters and fascist farts: they confuse heterosexuality (which totally baffles them) with their own sexual fallback as animal lovers. Once you have heard it for the five-thousandth time honked by racists, you look for an 'Ignore' button that seems to be lacking here.
I can see how those skills are important for the Welsh. In the US, not so much. The fact you leapt to a conclusion of beastiality over a picture of someone walking a sheep is interesting, but certainly very Welsh.

Jan 2019
Soviet Union
Aliens do not exist.

This is easy to prove for a person who knows Fundamental Physics.
------------
See ....
1. Imagine that someone invented a "hole in space" ...
Fundamental Physics does not prohibit this.
2. Some person moves INSTANTLY through a "hole in space" to another planet located, for example, 5 million light years away.
--------------------------------------------
Now the question is:
How much time will pass?
Answer:
- for an astronaut will take an instant
- for the inhabitants of the Earth = 5 million years !!!!
Everyone will die. :(

===================================
Now...
Imagine that you are an Alien.
You live 5 million light years from Earth.
Your reasoning will be similar.

Aliens do not exist.
Fat Point.