Do You Believe Social Justice Is Good? My Thoughts from a Christian Perspective

Jan 2020
Iowa City
In the video, I discuss my problems with Social Justice and leftism in general that make it a poisonous philosophy from a Christian perspective. I also criticize radical leftism which I see as fundamentally opposed to both liberalism and conservatism. Do you agree with my thoughts, and do you think Social Justice is a good or a bad thing?

May 2019
California
In the video, I discuss my problems with Social Justice and leftism in general that make it a poisonous philosophy from a Christian perspective. I also criticize radical leftism which I see as fundamentally opposed to both liberalism and conservatism. Do you agree with my thoughts, and do you think Social Justice is a good or a bad thing?

Any time I hear someone reference 'radical leftism', I check for my wallet and reach for my shootin' irons.

Nov 2012
nirvana

Interesting concept. Given the fact Jesus Christ was a social justice warrior.

What Christian perspective is it you come from again?

May 2018
none
I will not click on your video so you get money.

I am a gay man who was raised to believe I was evil, by Christians such as yourself. I almost committed suicide because of people like you. But you failed. I'm now a very happy 52 year old gay man.

So if you want to talk, do it here. I refuse to give your channel money.

But you thought you were smart, didn't you? You thought we would be stupid enough to click on your link.

But to answer your question, my family which is mostly Christian, thinks social justice is a pretty damn good idea. I'm not sure why you would oppose it.

Last edited:
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
It was social justice that ended slavery. It was social justice that gave women the vote. It was social justice that gave us civil rights. It was social justice that changed many, many laws that enforced racist and sexist ideology across this country. The irony is that while Jesus spoke of loving your neighbor, caring for the poor, healing the sick, treating everyone fairly, generously, and generally not being a judgemental asshole, many supposedly "good Christians" people who claim to be followers of Jesus, vehemently opposed these changes and claimed their opposition to said changes were BIBLICAL.

May 2018
USA
The so-called "christians" have forever lost their right to criticize the morality/ethics of anybody else. Their support of the conman and shithead Trump shows their morality for what it's really always been: nonexistent.

Reactions: skews13 and se7en
May 2018
USA
Interesting concept. Given the fact Jesus Christ was a social justice warrior.

What Christian perspective is it you come from again?
The rightwing type of Christian. You know, the "prosperity gospel" and "anti-abortion" Christians.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordy
Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky

I take it, from your complete lack of actual discussion or interaction with the forum membership that you have noted the complete failure of your attempted ruse and manipulation for funding that takes place when dealing with intelligent and adult people. Stick to your dwindling youtube revenue and maybe get a job flipping grease at Chick fil'a.....