Do you ever watch a news source that doesnt agree with you

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
As obnoxious as it might seem i say it is important to look at other views if for no other reason than to know why people you hate think the way they do

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
All of the time. Tyt and jimmy dore.

Tyt is like if cnn had sex w/ marx and then got a gender studies degree

Nov 2012
nirvana
As obnoxious as it might seem i say it is important to look at other views if for no other reason than to know why people you hate think the way they do
I don’t watch any news source based on whether or not they get agree. I watch the news for the news which means I ignore non news sources.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I watch MSNBC and Fox News for entertainment, not news. I generally get my news from podcasts. Pod Save America, the Ben Shapiro Show, Rachel Maddow, NPR, etc.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
All of the time. Tyt and jimmy dore.

Tyt is like if cnn had sex w/ marx and then got a gender studies degree
The difference between TYT/Jimmy Dore and CNN is the former admits they’re pushing for the left. MSNBC pretty much admits it too. I honestly think the right would hate CNN less if the company just came out and admitted what we all know.

Reactions: Sabcat
Dec 2015
Arizona
My dad (Texan) was very active in the Republican Party so when he was alive I watched Fox because HE watched Fox. He LOVED Bill O'Reilly. Sean Hannity. When my dad would quote something that these guys said I would fact check it and watch their segments so I knew what my dad was talking about. Once in a while, I still tune in...for kicks.
Usually, I watch CNN, NBC and PBS News Hour.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
My dad (Texan) was very active in the Republican Party so when he was alive I watched Fox because HE watched Fox. He LOVED Bill O'Reilly. Sean Hannity. When my dad would quote something that these guys said I would fact check it and watch their segments so I knew what my dad was talking about. Once in a while, I still tune in...for kicks.
Usually, I watch CNN, NBC and PBS News Hour.
it is important to know what the enemy is up to and what is on his mind

Reactions: Biff and Clara007