Do you really think its anyones business?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
i have never met anyone who was rabidly anti abortion that was not either some rabid catholic or delusional evangelical, its always based on religion, a religion that feels entitled to rule people's lives ,and enforce a ruling hierarchy by cherry picking verses they like , it really isnt anyones business, i am opposed to abortion, i am opposed to drug abuse, do i think people should be arrested for adultry? no am i for adultry no? its a personal issue though the government does not belong regulating who you sleep with or what you put in your body or take out for that matter Libertarian perspectives on abortion - Wikipedia

Actually my faith is one reason I oppose the Abortion the other is the Mission statement of the US Constitution. Where the rights written in the constitution are to be secured for our unborn generations. (Posterity) = unborn generations

pos·ter·i·ty
[päˈsterədē]

NOUN
  1. all future generations of people.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Actually my faith is one reason I oppose the Abortion the other is the Mission statement of the US Constitution. Where the rights written in the constitution are to be secured for our unborn generations. (Posterity) = unborn generations

pos·ter·i·ty
[päˈsterədē]

NOUN

well then explain why abortion was legal in 1789 then and 1889 for that matter https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/health/abortion-history-in-united-states/index.html

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

pos·ter·i·ty
[päˈsterədē]

NOUN

an embryo is not a human beng and a miscarraige was never considered a murder in biblical times

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains

pos·ter·i·ty
[päˈsterədē]

NOUN

Why does "your faith" allow you to interfere with my choices?
My faith tells me that reactionary conservatives are a danger to society, incapable of informed decision-making and should be imprisoned before every election.

"posterity" means ALL, so all future generations of Central American illegal immigrants...

Reactions: catus felis
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Why does "your faith" allow you to interfere with my choices?
My faith tells me that reactionary conservatives are a danger to society, incapable of informed decision-making and should be imprisoned before every election.

"posterity" means ALL, so all future generations of Central American illegal immigrants...
what is faith its beleivng somethng with no evidence its stupid well blind faith is