• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
An argument is supported with evidence. Debating an issue is based on arguments with supporting evidence. My argument is based on Article II of the Constitution, the current law, and Supreme Court precedent that is supported by the Constitution; I have utilized all three. An opposing argument would require the same, not how someone feels or wishes things were because they do not like Trump.
in correctly

Dec 2015
Arizona
Why would he fire Mueller, he has done nothing but exonerate Trump of any collusion.

ROFLMBO. Muller is trumps Trump card.

Muller has evidence Hillary and Rosenstine and Comey and McCabe all can be indicted.

Yes Yes! AND once again we are refreshed and delighted at your depth and width of knowledge. Somehow, against all odds, you are privy to classified information that ONLY YOU have access too.
Be sure to keep us informed.

Dec 2015
Arizona
In other news, Trump is completely unconcerned about the Mueller investigation.
More than likely it's because Trump says he would be willing (and eminently qualified) to step in and run the investigation, in Mueller's absence.

“I could run it if I want," Trump said at his West Virginia rally Aug. 2018.

I'm sure Rudy Guiliani would assist as his wingman. Problem solved.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
mueller is just doing his job if he is fired there will be a constituional crisis like when nixon fired who was it? cox? and do you remember how that ended, thats right children can you say impeachment?

Dec 2015
Arizona
mueller is just doing his job if he is fired there will be a constituional crisis like when nixon fired who was it? cox? and do you remember how that ended, thats right children can you say impeachment?

Dems have been preparing for any and all possibilities.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
An argument is supported with evidence. Debating an issue is based on arguments with supporting evidence. My argument is based on Article II of the Constitution, the current law, and Supreme Court precedent that is supported by the Constitution; I have utilized all three. An opposing argument would require the same, not how someone feels or wishes things were because they do not like Trump.
Your constitutional evidence is supported by what all people on the right support their point with and that is the fact that every single right winger has his own interpretation of what the constitution means

Jun 2018
Toronto
I support Trump firing Mueller and every other batshit crazy thing he has to do in order to get himself impeached.