Do you think "god" and "the Devil" could be backwards?

Mar 2016
Ohio
I've been thinking about this a lot-do you think it's possible that the "good guy" and the "bad guy" roles are reversed within the Abrahamic religions, causing people to stray from the truly benevolent being and follow a philosophy which harms them. One of the greatest conspiracies that one could come up with would be convincing almost all of humanity to worship the wrong deity. Anyone else have thoughts on this? For those interested, a good source I found for this sort of thing was http://exposingchristianity.org/

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Soon the mighty FSM will show himself and all non-believers will be banished far from the beer volcano.

Mar 2008
australia
I've been thinking about this a lot-do you think it's possible that the "good guy" and the "bad guy" roles are reversed within the Abrahamic religions, causing people to stray from the truly benevolent being and follow a philosophy which harms them. One of the greatest conspiracies that one could come up with would be convincing almost all of humanity to worship the wrong deity. Anyone else have thoughts on this? For those interested, a good source I found for this sort of thing was http://exposingchristianity.org/
muhammad has done a pretty good job with this so far.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Soon the mighty FSM will show himself and all non-believers will be banished far from the beer volcano.
You oughta check out the link. Here's something from it:

Christian fundamentalists have been working overtime to eradicate all traces of the Pagan origins of these holidays in order to reinforce and keep the lie of Christianity going strong. As I have stated repeatedly, history has been and is being rewritten. Truth is replaced with lies that promote Jewish supremacy and their agenda of a communist new world order where they will be "God." Rebellion, which has always been associated with Satan is intensely discouraged, in order to establish this new Jewish world order where all Gentiles will bar-coded and be slaves.

In addition, Gentile/Pagan culture is being relentlessly attacked subliminally in the many movies created through Jewish Hollywood, and by having deluded Gentiles in many cases forced to curse and condemn our own people and praise the Jews. The Jews have had a history of fooling Gentiles into doing their dirty work for them, such as fighting their wars and damning ourselves. A blatant example was the war in Iraq, which was fought for Israel, by nearly all Gentiles, as only four Jewish soldiers were reported to have died in the war.

The robotic songs and prayers exalting the Jews and Israel, corrupted from Far Eastern mantras, are sung and repeatedly recited in the Christian Churches, along with the trillions of dollars raked in through tithing and such, condemn us Gentiles!!! Gentiles sing and pray for their own damnation. It is stated in the Talmud that Gentiles "shit before their god." Satan is God!!!!!!

This past Halloween, I noted in a Halloween store, the supply of extremely hideous masks of the Devil, portraying our Creator God Satan. Halloween is my favorite holiday with dressing up, partying, and such, but what has been to our Creator God is another matter. It is not only a major insult to our Creator God, but a huge slap in the face for all Gentiles.

The Easter Bunny, which predates Christianity, has been attacked relentlessly by fundamentalist Christians, along with Santa Claus, aka known as "Nick" and "Nicholas." "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan" and the red, the white and the black, are the colors of the main nadis of the soul. "Nick" is another name for Satan as well.

The Jews use deluded Christians to do their dirty work for them and they laugh at their stupidity. They, themselves know the Nazarene isn't real and was only invented and relentlessly pushed to enslave the Gentiles and create a massive vortex of Gentile psychic energy into bringing their "Messiah" into reality.

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Because it is false, Christianity is a stepping off point to Jewish communism, where any and all traces of spiritual knowledge are forcibly removed as was done with the Inquisition. This ensures that all occult knowledge and power is kept in the hands of the Jews to completely enslave and control the masses and establish them as "God."

Dec 2015
Arizona

I am curious. Why do non-believers devote SO much time trying to discredit Christianity? Is the Christian faith SUCH a curiosity? Is it so hard to understand why millions cling to hope? love? words of comfort?
Do non-believers think that by continually smearing Christian faith we will be persuaded to leave our faith behind--to walk away from it?
But....I guess non-believers could ask the same questions. Why do Christians want to discredit Atheists and want to label them as sinners or state they are going to hell? You have the right to ask because I'm sure it happens.
Isn't it time to respect each person's decision to believe as they wish......and move on? There are hypocrites everywhere--in religion, in politics, in business, in communities/neighborhoods, in families and in LIFE.
Whether we are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists or Wiccan.....we choose a lifestyle and a set of rules to follow. Let's leave it at that.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I am curious. Why do non-believers devote SO much time trying to discredit Christianity? Is the Christian faith SUCH a curiosity? Is it so hard to understand why millions cling to hope? love? words of comfort?
Do non-believers think that by continually smearing Christian faith we will be persuaded to leave our faith behind--to walk away from it?
But....I guess non-believers could ask the same questions. Why do Christians want to discredit Atheists and want to label them as sinners or state they are going to hell? You have the right to ask because I'm sure it happens.
Isn't it time to respect each person's decision to believe as they wish......and move on? There are hypocrites everywhere--in religion, in politics, in business, in communities/neighborhoods, in families and in LIFE.
Whether we are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists or Wiccan.....we choose a lifestyle and a set of rules to follow. Let's leave it at that.
Because many religious have a feeling of moral superiority to them and wish to interject their religion on the rest of the population.

Also for me personally I just find it fascinating.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Because many religious have a feeling of moral superiority to them and wish to interject their religion on the rest of the population.

Also for me personally I just find it fascinating.

I'll admit we have some real religious zealots on DTT. Having said that I would say we have plenty of players from other team. Moral superiority works both ways. Making Christians feel ignorant for believing in Jesus Christ? For believing in something so unbelievable?
Historically our country has encouraged religious affiliation. That has changed dramatically, but it's taken it's toll, especially on the religious Right and it's hard to admit for many.
Maybe by the time the Millennials take the reigns religion will be relegated to some obscure reference book.
Here's how I see it. Everybody's addicted to something--booze, gambling, sex, drugs, money. I guess if I've got to be addicted, I choose religion. Can't stop believin'...just in case. :unsure:

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
My God is better than Your God....deter....deter....deter....

That idiotic line of thinking is why I am an agnostic......there is a Supreme Being though.....I can prove it....