Do you think legal immigration is good or bad for the economy?

Jun 2018
U.S.
LEGAL immigration is Good for the econmy, it is good for the Country it is WHAT CONSERVATIVES WANT MORE OF

ILLEGAL immigration is a disease that must end

I am PRO immigration

I am anti ILLEGAL
Unless they are WHITE, I am against any immigration. Back around the late 1800's early 1900's, there were many that were for immigration. But there are more than four billion people on the planet these days. And most of them aren't White. Also, being pro-immigration, you can't be as much against illegal immigration as an anti-immigration person such as I am.

Jun 2018
U.S.
why don't you just get the fuck out of my country
Because I'm from here. Also, if I have cockroaches in my house, I get rid of the cockroaches. Why don't you get the fuck out of MY country. Also. at least I'm not inviting whom some would call ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum into YOUR country.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Because I'm from here. Also, if I have cockroaches in my house, I get rid of the cockroaches. Why don't you get the fuck out of MY country. Also. at least I'm not inviting whom some would call ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum into YOUR country.
What a great analogy, you are just like a cockroach, and we will get rid of you.

Jun 2018
U.S.
What a great analogy, you are just like a cockroach, and we will get rid of you.
It isn't White 'cockroaches" trying to get into mexico. It isn't White "cockroaches" from Europe trying to get into the Middle East and Africa. Also the majority in this country are White "cockroaches." So who should leave to where. If anybody needs to get the fuck out of this country, it is people like you. The kind of person whom some would conder to be a filthy, traitorous, brainwashed, delusional scumbag. At best. That is if you are white. Which I am doubting.

Nov 2012
nirvana
It isn't White 'cockroaches" trying to get into mexico. It isn't White "cockroaches" from Europe trying to get into the Middle East and Africa. Also the majority in this country are White "cockroaches." So who should leave to where. If anybody needs to get the fuck out of this country, it is people like you. The kind of person whom some would conder to be a filthy, traitorous, brainwashed, delusional scumbag. At best. That is if you are white. Which I am doubting.
It's the white cockroaches living in the Whitehouse getting money from the middleast, Europe, Africa, and anywhere else they can spread their infestation.