Does anyone believe the Mueller probe has found any evidence of collusion by Trump, with Russia?

Sep 2016
Oregon
Should these kind of "special" investigations need to have some limits on what they can do, that is not directly related to the prime topic? imo, this one appears to have gone far off the original claim. Millions are spent on this and to what good for the nation?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Should these kind of "special" investigations need to have some limits on what they can do, that is not directly related to the prime topic? imo, this one appears to have gone far off the original claim. Millions are spent on this and to what good for the nation?
Exactly the way I felt about the Benghazi investigations, all four-plus years of them.

Reactions: Clara007

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yes, I do believe Mueller has found evidence of collusion by Trump, with Russia. We'll soon see.

However, a deep investigation of a case like this is bound to uncover other crimes. I see no way for the investigation team to just look the other way when such crimes are uncovered.

Dec 2015
Arizona

Haaa---so you are concerned about investigations of tax fraud, money laundering, conspiracy, lying to the FBI, and a plethora of criminal activity including not registering as a foreign agent (Manafort and others) and foreign agents meddling in a U.S. election because "Millions are spent on this" AND because "what good for the nation"? But you have no idea WHY these special investigations are necessary even though multiple serious laws have been broken?

Meanwhile back in Washington, millions are been spent and have been spent on similar investigations of previous presidents, cabinet members, WH staff, SCOTUS. Did you have a problem with those? Or is it just this one?

AND you think millions should not be spent on what is not good for this nation? I suppose everything is relative, but I don't think golf games are particularly "GOOD" for this country. How much do we spend on government-funded golf games? Government-funded studies of chimps? How about all the millions spent on lavish vacation resorts for military, including ski resorts?

How about tax-dollar funding for fish research? Unused military vehicles? Language studies? These used to be called the Golden Fleece awards---money spent by our government on ridiculous projects. If you want to be outraged, try finding something useless that our tax dollars are being spent on.

Reactions: Twisted Sister
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Bill Clinton was investigated for ever.
There something was actually found. He went for the felony trap hook, line and sinker. So far all we've seen from Mueller is indecision and blown opportunities. My assessment is based on actions and perceptions. There has been no communication from him, which is correct, there should be none. His recent concentration on people and things that happened before Trump was a candidate or before they actually worked for him tells me he has nothing, he's winding it down. When it all comes out you and the other libs will be able to spin whatever comes out as evil and vicious even if it amounts to nothing. Nothing will change as a result except that the river of money into Muellers bag will stop. A more interesting subject is the witch hunters in the new House of Reps and what they are rattling their swords over and Trumps response to them.