DOJ shifting Durham Administration to criminal in apparently internal investigation.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
This could be a big one, It's not known for sure what the investigation is.

Jul 2019
Georgia
he's got to try to save face after his embarrassment when his taxpayer funded wild goose chase to Italy yielded nothing

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I'll wait to see the facts.

Does anyone think Trump cares about actually prosecuting someone? No. But if he can spend the next 13 months talking about how there's a criminal investigation into the Russia investigation, that's all he needs.

Jul 2019
Georgia
okay, so all articles I've seen regarding it now being a criminal investigation are pretty vague

generally when something like this leaks, there's more information provided

doesn't mention what the criminal act might be, just that it is now a criminal investigation

this is a diversion tactic

though I realize Barr is desperate to find anything and there's a chance someone slipped up somewhere, just not sure how far it'll really go

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
More corrruption from this administration. This is a complete scam. The only people this are the right wing deplorables. everybody with brain knows this is jsut yet again another stupid ploy. They are going down and getting desperate.

And every Republican scumbag that defends Trump and tries to obstruct justice should go down with him