Donald Trump: Facebook, Twitter & Google are biased

Dec 2018
Asia
Facebook, Twitter and Google are so biased toward the Dems it is ridiculous! Twitter, in fact, has made it much more difficult for people to join @realDonaldTrump. They have removed many names & greatly slowed the level and speed of increase. They have acknowledged-done NOTHING!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Facebook and Twitter delete tons and tons of Russian bot accounts, Trump's follower numbers drop like a lead balloon, and the deplorables can't connect the dots.
Not true, the bots were canned and the "followers" went down but who actually cares? Look at hte number of members on line here and the number of "visitors". Less than 10%, and that's generous, are members. IDK fer sure but I'd estimate that there aren't more than 5% of the "visitors" that aren't bots, spiders, webcrawlers etc. They're gleaning data for advertisers and newseys and very likely looking for indications that there are terrorists among us.
Wanna make someone look bad? Load em up with bots and then "reveal" their phony followers. You can play that fish from either bank.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Not true, the bots were canned and the "followers" went down but who actually cares? Look at hte number of members on line here and the number of "visitors". Less than 10%, and that's generous, are members. IDK fer sure but I'd estimate that there aren't more than 5% of the "visitors" that aren't bots, spiders, webcrawlers etc. They're gleaning data for advertisers and newseys and very likely looking for indications that there are terrorists among us.
Wanna make someone look bad? Load em up with bots and then "reveal" their phony followers. You can play that fish from either bank.
Thanks for your opinion but I'm pretty sure it's wrong. Our sister forum Political Hotwire right now has 21 members and 23 guests online while we have 8 members and 98 guests online.

PH is a very lively forum, lots of members participating, lots of active threads, threads that go into the 100s routinely, but DTT day-in day-out has more guests than PH, sometime a whole lot more.

What's your explanation for that?