Donald Trump vs Bill Clinton Opinion Poll

Nov 2012
Tennessee
This 2016 presidential election is without a doubt the most entertaining I have ever seen. It's almost like a soap opera . Amazing to say the least. I'm not really sure if Bill Clinton or Hillary is running against Trump or possibly both ?

Regardless of the outcome we the people all get the bad end of the deal.

Hillary does have one huge advantage over Trump , she knows her way around the White House , she lived there long enough. Other than that they are about even.

Lets face the facts, neither one is better than the other. Both dangerous in different ways.

What do you think ? Your honest opinion.

Dec 2015
Arizona
This 2016 presidential election is without a doubt the most entertaining I have ever seen. It's almost like a soap opera . Amazing to say the least. I'm not really sure if Bill Clinton or Hillary is running against Trump or possibly both ?

Regardless of the outcome we the people all get the bad end of the deal.

Hillary does have one huge advantage over Trump , she knows her way around the White House , she lived there long enough. Other than that they are about even.

Lets face the facts, neither one is better than the other. Both dangerous in different ways.

What do you think ? Your honest opinion.

Sorry, Scroll, but there is NO WAY the candidates are equal. It's true they have a lot in common, including dying their hair, but when we talk 'experience' Hillary blows everyone out of the water.
Trump has no experience with constitutional law. No experience with legislation. No experience with foreign policy. No experience with our political/federal system of government.
Example: A townhall meeting in March, an Army veteran and current Marquette University student asked an important, albeit simple question, "What are the top three functions of the United States government?"
Trump was stumped. With the exception of national security, he couldn't seem to think of what other key duties were within the federal government's purview. What about promoting justice (equality under the law), encouraging interstate commerce and managing our international relations? What about, in language more common among the framers, ensuring "domestic tranquility"?
Simply put, he seemed to not understand that when our government was established, it had only three cabinet departments – Defense (War), State and Treasury – because these are the feds' main jobs: conducting war, promoting peace and encouraging prosperity.
In other words, Trump is painfully unqualified for this job. His supporters keep saying he's a business man--he knows how to get things done. Well, maybe in the business world he can wax Hillary Clinton, but NOT in the world of government.
I've said this before but I'll repeat it because it makes things simple. If you're going to have heart surgery, do you want an experienced brain surgeon or a businessman? If you're going to build a house, do you want an experienced, licensed contractor or a businessman? If you want to govern 300.18 million people, do you want an experienced, educated lawmaker/cabinet member or a businessman? When you are dealing with the most important job in the world, how many risks are you willing to take?

Jun 2013
Ohio
I think Michelle Obama summed it up perfectly today. A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HAS "BRAGGED" ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN. What more needs to be spoken ?