During Florida Rally, Trump Claims He Beat Obama And Saved Christmas

Nov 2012
nirvana
Donald still measures himself against Obama, and despises Obama with such passion that he's now claiming he beat him in an election that never happened. He uses Hussein as implicit insult before the crowd, a callback to his grotesque racist attacks on the last president as not actually a true American but secretly from Africa. (His crowds continue to love this stuff, because every Donald Trump supporter in America, every single one, is a racist conspiracy-loving shit-for-brains. That includes, and goes double, for the television versions.)

Dec 2015
Arizona
The difference being the bag is empty before Trump goes down the chimney and FULL when he goes back up. Except it's not a house, it's the Treasury Department.
Do you think he can actually squeeze down the chimney??
Here's my plan: Convince Trump that he actually IS SANTA Claus and his disciples are his ELVES.
Talk him into going down some chimney--somewhere.
He agrees. Get's stuck halfway down.
We build a cozy fire in the fireplace.
*Better call Rudy. He can talk Trump into anything--apparently.*

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I just shake my head the way some people blow up over the whole Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas thing.

Around here you are apt to be wished a Merry Christmas by a guy wearing a Sikh turban or a couple in traditional (east) Indian dress and obviously Hindu, and no one bats an eye. So I don't see why christians are so defensive about it.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I just shake my head the way some people blow up over the whole Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas thing.

Around here you are apt to be wished a Merry Christmas by a guy wearing a Sikh turban or a couple in traditional (east) Indian dress and obviously Hindu, and no one bats an eye. So I don't see why christians are so defensive about it.
As Aretha sang: R E S P E C T
People say Happy Holidays out of respect for the millions of people who are NOT Christians. From November 1 to January 15th there are approx 29 holidays observed by 7 of the world's major religions. AND I don't think mine is the only one that counts.
Example: Every year in our little retirement community we have an Ecumenical Thanksgiving service--Lutherans, Methodists and Jews. This year it was held at the Lutheran church. Last year it was held at the Methodist church and next year it will be held at the Synagogue. Pastors and Rabbis from all three lead the service. Choir and orchestra members from all three provide the music. We sing songs/hymns from all three congregations.
Scripture is read from the Old and New Testament. It's a beautiful service. Then after the service, we are invited to stay for pie and coffee---to talk with each other--to find our commonalities.
Every community should be creating traditions like this.

Reactions: intangible child
Feb 2018
Oregon
The OP linked article says:

"Is he out of his mind? Of course. Is he a pathological liar? Absolutely: It is both a side effect of the worst case of malignant narcissism most people will ever have the opportunity to themselves witness, and his own coping mechanism for managing a life in which he knows nothing, has instincts for nothing, and fails continuously through his own faults, propped up only by a near-boundless supply of daddy's money.

"This is the gasbag that the Republican Senate has insisted is allowed to do crimes, since all the government's efforts to dissuade him from doing crimes have failed
."

Think of it. The vast majority of Americans know the above to be true, yet we are unable to rely on our Constitution and its conferred powers to get rid of this malignancy, mostly due to a renegade party in the Senate that made itself beholden to a small, deplorable minority of mostly fools, of which the article says "every single one, is a racist conspiracy-loving shit-for-brains." And all this because of a wholly bought and owned electoral college..... which we are now told will probably produce the re-election of this sociopath in a year.

Think of it.... has our Constitution failed us?

Reactions: intangible child