Education, Society, Change and Progress

Dec 2018
U.S
"If you show something with facts and evidences, etc... 'we' are willing to listen and to 'change' for the better if the facts and evidences, etc.. are true and not only emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

Statistics are evidences that can also be 'listened' to and bringing 'change' for the better if the facts and evidences, etc... are true and not only emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

The adults don't mind having change wrought/made just as long it is in the 'true' of the reason 'why' it should be changed, with facts and evidences, etc.. rather than emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

Tangible meaning 'concrete', (for a lack of a better word) for evidences/facts, etc.. not only emotions, opinions, self wrought ideas."

For a Society to say and uphold such values, 'this is 'advanced' civilization', in my non evidentialed, opinionated, self wrought, idea.

Dec 2018
U.S
So the reason of 'why' a change should be wrought, with facts and evidences and not only because of emotions, opinions or self wrought ideas could be looked at.

Let's see. If the red wire is supposed to attach to the red plug and the blue wire to the blue plug, which is shown as 'fact and evidenced' and not only emotional or opinionated or self wrought, why should the red wire be attached to the red plug if the machine works just fine with the 'red wire' being attached to the blue plug?

Let's see... If the ventilation system is spewing in the scents of the other units and rooms, including the mail room, would that mean that the ventilation system might be clogged or jammed or needing some kind of 'fixing' or 'cleaning'?

Dec 2018
U.S
Dear Mr. Noah,

Please know that I'm for your LORD and God and Savior. I'm for Them. Please know this. I'm not; however, for wrong or oppression or lies. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

In The Name of Christ (J)esus, The Messiah, The Son of Mary,
Amen.

I was in a land which did not condone certain practices. I met with a visitor who introduced me to certain acts which the other parts of the world engaged in and found acceptable that even their Local laws permitted. However those laws were not in this land which I was in. I asked that person why they partook in those 'things'. The response was that it was acceptable and so to use the allowance and not be afraid to do so. At that point I told that person that for me to partake of those things, in the Country I was in, was not acceptable nor allowed and that I should not participate. Although the evidence and fact was clearly given to that person, I had the most difficult time trying to reason with that person that it was not okay for me to participate in those things which were permitted and allowed for in their land but which was not permitted nor allowed for in the land I was in, the land that person was 'visiting'.

Later though, as I grew older, new 'leaders' were put into office. And soon, all of a sudden, those 'certain practices' began to be accepted and permitted for. In the land I was in, those 'certain practices' were beginning to become contrary to the original virtue of non permissible nor provisions for it. It was a 'virtue' for the leader, in the days of my 'youth' to have kept the citizens in line and in check. However, as i grew older, these original virtues were being modified to allow for a different kind of virtue; not as the original.

Proverbs 31:10-31

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

ב

The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

ג

She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

ד

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

ה

She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

ו

She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

ז

She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

ח

She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

ט

She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

י

She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

כ

She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

ל

She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

מ

She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

נ

Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

ס

She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

ע

Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

פ

She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

צ

She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

ק

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

ר

Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

ש

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

ת

Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates."

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S

If 'VAV' is after 'HEI', what is after 'HE'?

Is His Name spelt YHVH or is His Name spelled YHWH?

And if 'YOD' is 'YOD', how is it 'JOD'?

And if DOJ is 'doj', what is D.O.J?

Let's see... If the U.S.A is The United States of America, then is USA the same as the U.S or US?

And because America has many more Countries than just the United States, would USA be the name of the Country of the Untied States? Hence, usa, pronounced the way it is spelled?

Usa... I belong to the Country of Usa?

What does usah mean in Indonesian?
'need'

usah spelt backwards: hasu

Old English
Adjective
  1. dusky; grey; ashen
hasu - Wiktionary

hasu, supposedly in Japanese, means 'lotus'.
hasu, supposedly in Korean, means something similar to the old english.

Nelumbo nucifera, also known as Indian lotus, sacred lotus, bean of India, Egyptian bean or simply lotus, is one of two extant species of aquatic plant in the family Nelumbonaceae. It is often colloquially called a water lily.

Nelumbo nucifera - Wikipedia

Do lotuses grow in clean waters or in dusky, grey, ashen waters?

1547160766018.jpeg

(above: opium poppy)

So to not be mistaken with a poppy plant or a lotus plant, maybe the founding fathers added the . , (period), in between the letters of U.S and A.

Or were they not as homo sapiened as we are today?

Homo sapiens, (Latin: “wise man”)
Homo sapiens | Meaning & Stages of Human Evolution

Some actually say that to smoke opium makes one wiser, if this even makes any grammatical sense...

I'm not an English Ph.D so i wouldn't nor could tell you the truth of the Grammatical trueness of the last sentence. But I'm sure the highschool students might. :)

"If you show something with facts and evidences, etc... 'we' are willing to listen and to 'change' for the better if the facts and evidences, etc.. are true and not only emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

Statistics are evidences that can also be 'listened' to and bringing 'change' for the better if the facts and evidences, etc... are true and not only emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

The adults don't mind having change wrought/made just as long it is in the 'true' of the reason 'why' it should be changed, with facts and evidences, etc.. rather than emotions or opinions or self wrought ideas that are more 'intangible' than tangible.

Tangible meaning 'concrete', (for a lack of a better word) for evidences/facts, etc.. not only emotions, opinions, self wrought ideas."

For a Society to say and uphold such values, 'this is 'advanced' civilization', in my non evidentialed, opinionated, self wrought, idea.

'Kicking my ass will get you nowhere if my ass is as stubborn as a stubborn mule'.

Or were faggots needed to light fags back in some olden day(s)?

God forbid there should be a time travelling English man. He might get his arse kicked for asking for a 'fag' while offering his 'faggot'.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
So.. What's the beauty of The LORD and God and Christ (J)esus?

Not needing to be perfect from the 'start' of the race.

Continued 'defiance'; even parents have limits. Defiance. Not reasoning(s).

Communication is very vital for any 'loving' relationship. Facts and evidences, not just opinions or emotions or personal ideas. Especially if there is a King which is in Rule.

God forbid this King should be swayed with the currents of the youths in every and each 'generation'. So a King down-low would be more detrimental than a King uphigh, even Most High.

Not too 'awake'...

There was a person that when living at home, Z's were sent up to The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ. And there was also another person that when living at home, no Z's were allowed. After having becoming independent, the one who had Z's while living at home struggled to 'keep' up with Society and the one who was not allowed to have Z's while at home learned how to surrender up 'kisses'.

Surrender is not a bad word when the person sleeping next to you has many Z's and not many 'awakeness'.

It's never a bad thing to acknowledge The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ and to 'follow' Their Lead.

If 'lead' is to 'led', is 'lead and led' the same?

Lead is a chemical element with symbol Pb (from the Latin plumbum) and atomic number 82. It is a heavy metal that is denser than most common materials. Lead is soft and malleable, and also has a relatively low melting point.

Lead - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
It's a very sad thing when the ones you considered as friends in the past are the ones which make you curse in the future. Maybe this is why many new born Christians are often times 'separated' from their 'friends'. So as to not make them 'curse'.

If, for any reason, they are conjoined, it might require The Great Physician to 'sever' them apart.

Luke 16:18 "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery."

But remember that He was speaking this to the (J)ews and not to the Gentiles.

They have/had pretty 'high' standards, didn't they?

Deuteronomy 4:6 "Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people."

And what a 'shame' it would be to lose such an adherent and follower and lover of such wise and understanding 'laws'?

Psalm 44:17-19 "All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death."

Psalm 69:21 "They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink."

Matthew 27:34 "They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink."

Last edited: