EMASCULATION

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
My problem here is not the guys who find stories and cartoons to trash Trump, conservatives and other producers all day long instead of getting off the butts and doing something about their own helplessness. I understand them well and why they think life is so unfair.

To me, nothing difficult. Failure is rarely related to the situation that receives the blame, but more commonly is the result of an initial self-defeat.

I don't even care ( though disgusted ) with the guy(s) who tell of their dating stories and how they never turning down sex no matter what, even if it is with a woman they detest. How they can even get themselves aroused is a mystery though.

I don't even care about the managers who agreed in good faith to uphold the rules but instead twist, abuse and make up their own rules in order to ridicule, bully and crucify those who have opposing is "dissident" opinions and speech.

The above is just symptoms of the real problem:

EMASCULATION
(The act of depriving, or state of being deprived, of vigor or strength; unmanly weakness, i.e. castration)

Only emasculation is worse than rape and murder. Rape and murder are quickly done with and forgotten, but emasculation last for generations if not forever. When an emasculated man has children, boys or girls, they will be born emasculated and this cycle goes on and on.

Emasculation It is propagated by thoughtless automatic habit as a manifestation of the worst disrespect, resentment, revenge, and disharmonious anger. It cannot be reasoned with, and the force that would stop its repeated appearance is now banned, so like an invasive species liberated of checks and balances, it runs roughshod over the terrain as it lays the landscape to waste.

Emasculation pulverizes the spirit, assailing aspiration, debilitating decision and reason, introducing doubt and hesitation from knowledge that the irrational and inscrutable asserter might object and demand a full accounting based on nonsense. Thus instinct is crushed, expression silenced, and one only looks for escape so they can be natural again.

Emasculation is the real issue in America now.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Sounds like a whiny little snowflake bitch boy to me. Usually, those complaining loudest are the least manly. I wonder if his "dragon lady" six-figure lawyer fiance does more than make more money than he does ?? Or maybe THAT alone is the issue.

Reactions: Clara007
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
It is a problem and the biggest. Obama was emasculated and many say his wife was a man. Trump we know is not emasculated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Sounds like a whiny little snowflake bitch boy to me. Usually, those complaining loudest are the least manly. I wonder if his "dragon lady" six-figure lawyer fiance does more than make more money than he does ?? Or maybe THAT alone is the issue.
There is no need for jealousy or envy Bubba, and no, she did not make more money than me this year but starting 2022 she will and I will legally be her dependant.

Jul 2019
Georgia
is 6 figures the same in a country that uses currency other than the dollar?

1,000 dollars is 110,000 yen

6 figures in Japan is pretty poor

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
USD. If it was yen then she would be almost a billionaire every year. Tax rate is high in Japan though. But at least you see what you get for it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
did Jesus ever find a date?

judging from his blog, he seems pretty insane,
but like the good book says
there's someone for everyone