EMASCULATION

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Don't know what he does but surely not like your date, se7en? I never really had a problem with you until I read your dating story and how you called yourself a gentleman for desperately driving hours for a free sex opportunity with a fat woman you despise both physically and personality-wise. As you said, you never turn down free sex no matter what and as I said, I am not surprised. Also, as my signature says, and like I have said often, I don't bother with effeminate, emasculated or low-bred men with low standards. Only winners.

se7ven, as a man, your identity follows from your accomplishments. You waste time and your kid's time by celebrating low effort. Is it no wonder that a lack of reward follows from a lack of quality effort. It's hard to think of a more brutal Hell you could impose upon yourself and those connected to you.

Do yourself a favor and stop digging in the gutter. There might be scraps of food there but it won't be very good.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
There is no need for jealousy or envy Bubba, and no, she did not make more money than me this year but starting 2022 she will and I will legally be her dependant.

Jealousy ?? Envy ?? I'm not the one whining about emasculation !!!! I know who and what I am. Perfectly comfortable in my own skin. I know what I like and what I don't. I know what I will tolerate in a relationship and what I won't. It took me a few years and a couple of bad relationships to get there, but I'm there. I don't need external validation to prove my manhood or masculinity.

My question is WHY do you care about how other MEN are living their lives ?? Seems to me, anyone who was truly the macho he-man type would see the emasculation of others as less competition and thus easier for himself to succeed. Usually, the things people complain about the most, are their own worst traits.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
Don't know what he does but surely not like your date, se7en? I never really had a problem with you until I read your dating story and how you called yourself a gentleman for desperately driving hours for a free sex opportunity with a fat woman you despise both physically and personality-wise. As you said, you never turn down free sex no matter what and as I said, I am not surprised. Also, as my signature says, and like I have said often, I don't bother with effeminate, emasculated or low-bred men with low standards. Only winners.

se7ven, as a man, your identity follows from your accomplishments. You waste time and your kid's time by celebrating low effort. Is it no wonder that a lack of reward follows from a lack of quality effort. It's hard to think of a more brutal Hell you could impose upon yourself and those connected to you.

Do yourself a favor and stop digging in the gutter. There might be scraps of food there but it won't be very good.
No offense intended here but, taking advice from @FreeToChoose on life issues and Masculinity/Sexuality does not seem to me an intelligent decision.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en and Clara007
Nov 2012
Colorado
I agree. I do think women are creating a battle, whether they win or not, that is going to affect the future for a substatial period of time.

Jul 2019
Georgia

I never said that but am thrilled to have finally made your list

(I think the real reason is because I call out the c/p jobs you try to pass off as your own words)

I can still do that even if you have me on ignore :)

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I'm not the one whining about emasculation !!!! I know who and what I am. Perfectly comfortable in my own skin. I know what I like and what I don't. I know what I will tolerate in a relationship and what I won't. It took me a few years and a couple of bad relationships to get there, but I'm there. I don't need external validation to prove my manhood or masculinity.
So by your own admittance, you feel that I am talking directly to you. What kind of relationship are you speaking of? I am very confused at your words, very. So are you telling me that you have a husbandor wife? I don't get it. And are you a man or woman. please clarify.
My question is WHY do you care about how other MEN are living their lives ??
I have no problem with men living their lives. I admire men who live the lives they are meant to live. A man has to do what man has to do. I have a problem as you can see with men who have been shaped into an effeminate being who consequently no longer has any function or purpose. Guys that stand for nothing, risk nothing and accomplishes nothing. Guys who cry with you as you and many other guys here do, and shares suffering while "feeling your pain", but will take no action to confront any real problem or make any judgment because that would surely hurt someone's feelings. do you think these guys make good role models for their kids, both boys and girls? So what kind of man are you Bubba? Tell me.

Dec 2015
Arizona
It is a problem and the biggest. Obama was emasculated and many say his wife was a man. Trump we know is not emasculated.
One of the definitions of emasculating is to weaken. Most misogynists are emasculated and Trump is a misogynist.
Trump USES women. In fact, Trump uses people of both genders--mostly the weak among us. Trump is consumed with fear---anger, shame, embarrassment, humiliation, defensiveness, and feelings of loss of power and control.

From his perspective (and obviously yours), men develop three self-protective, defensive patterns of gender-role conflict, including power and control, restricted emotionality, and homophobia and heterosexism.
When Trump perceives he is losing power and control, feelings of emasculation; deep, negative emotions--the threats to his masculine gender identity have become intolerable.
We've seen it. Many times. Trump's defense mechanism kicks in. He lashes out. He blames. He throws a tantrum.
That is considered a universal weakness.

In my opinion, anyone who still supports Trump is weak: feeble-minded, morally bankrupt, easily persuaded, impressionable, submissive, narrow-minded, immature, guarded, and shameless. But that's just me.
It takes courage to stand up to bullies. It takes courage to speak the truth--to confront what we know is right.
Trump doesn't have it and probably never did.

Reactions: tecoyah
Nov 2005
California
EMASCULATION
(The act of depriving, or state of being deprived, of vigor or strength; unmanly weakness, i.e. castration)

Only emasculation is worse than rape and murder. Rape and murder are quickly done with and forgotten, but emasculation last for generations if not forever. When an emasculated man has children, boys or girls, they will be born emasculated and this cycle goes on and on.
I read the bold red portion and thought about how some people toss the term "snowflake" at liberals...

This is a snowflake thread if ever I saw one...

ESPECIALLY considering when some people have such grandiose claims about how our country needs to change its behavior to libertarianism...
... but libertarianism builds absolutely nothing.

Reactions: se7en and Clara007