EMASCULATION

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
So by your own admittance, you feel that I am talking directly to you. What kind of relationship are you speaking of? I am very confused at your words, very. So are you telling me that you have a husbandor wife? I don't get it. And are you a man or woman. please clarify.

I have no problem with men living their lives. I admire men who live the lives they are meant to live. A man has to do what man has to do. I have a problem as you can see with men who have been shaped into an effeminate being who consequently no longer has any function or purpose. Guys that stand for nothing, risk nothing and accomplishes nothing. Guys who cry with you as you and many other guys here do, and shares suffering while "feeling your pain", but will take no action to confront any real problem or make any judgment because that would surely hurt someone's feelings. do you think these guys make good role models for their kids, both boys and girls? So what kind of man are you Bubba? Tell me.

You wanna know what kind of man I am ????

The kind that, if you questioned my masculinity to my face, is perfectly capable of knocking you into the middle of next week and kicking your ass again on Thursday.

However, neither you nor anyone else, is worth the hassle with the police, possibly court, fines or jail. My fear is being unable to stop pounding until I was facing murder charges.

On the other hand I feel no need to constantly display my manliness. I AM that unassuming, average looking, quiet guy that they everyone underestimates. It’s a deliberate facade. I neither need nor want your or anybody else to have a clue about my life. I have no need to prove myself or seek approval from others.

You are the other hand seem quite the opposite. My experience is that men who are overly concerned with such things are at their heart very insecure and need an almost constant feed of validation.

Reactions: tecoyah
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Well, Bubba, I like hearing you talk like a man sometimes. There is no way you could beat in a fight like you think but it would be fun. It still seems strange you feel I was talking directly to you. I am talking about the problem in America. You don't think American men have become feminized?

You sound OK to me Bubba, just stop wanting other to pay for you and you are good.

Jul 2019
Georgia
PragerU seems like an internet version of the Proud Boys

bigots who are very confused about their own sexuality

Reactions: Camelot
Jun 2013
Ohio
So says the guy who claims to live off of his CEO girlfriend. Could it be that in real life you are one of those pathetic right wing incels just clumsily compensating ?

Reactions: se7en
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
You really don't read well do you, Camelot? I won't be living off her at all. But she will claim me as a dependant when I officially no longer have an income to declare. And she is not the CEO, she is head of legal but might be one day if she stays. I prefer she quit and just be a housewife.

Jun 2013
Ohio
You really don't read well do you, Camelot? I won't be living off her at all. But she will claim me as a dependant when I officially no longer have an income to declare. And she is not the CEO, she is head of legal but might be one day if she stays. I prefer she quit and just be a housewife.
Just be a housewife ? Why ? Are you feeling emasculated ? LOL