'Empire' Actor Charged With Making False Police Report

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
We agree on something.. Satan just had to buy an overcoat and install central heat.

Last edited:
Dec 2016
Canada
All i have to say is he has hurt the very communities he claims to want to help so badly, there is no excuse for this sort of incredible stupidity 'Empire' actor charged with making false police report - entertainment - att.net NEVER LIE ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH i learned that in sunday school when i was 3 , how hard is that?
The people he has hurt most...no surprise, are the very people he claims to represent and be an activist for! An unchallenged factoid that popped up earlier on a show my wife watches included an expert stating that the rates of suicide for gay and trans men are three times higher than straight communities....and then there's high rates of violent attacks...real attacks...not the made up variety by Hollywood celebrities! And when rightwing hounds started sniffing around rumors that the attacks may have been staged, they've been teeing off ever since trying to paint a picture of EVERY claim of being targeted by violence by being gay as a fraud and just go shut up about it...and never speak again! Same as they did about rape and sexual harassment issues of women in the full court press defense of Brett Kavanaugh awhile back.

At another level, I have to see this development as another indictment of the oversized focus on identity issues that invariably voice the concerns of the wealthier and more prominent members of minority communities, and disregard the voices of those who don't have the megaphone of big corporate media to draw upon.

Reactions: Lyzza
Sep 2015
Stage Left
yep pieces of shit like this guy need to pay a very high price for screwing over all the real victims out there every day dealing with this shit.

i had seriously never heard his name before this, and now i dont ever want to hear it again.

May 2018
none
yep pieces of shit like this guy need to pay a very high price for screwing over all the real victims out there every day dealing with this shit.

i had seriously never heard his name before this, and now i dont ever want to hear it again.
He is is hated here in the city. You have no idea how much.

Reactions: Lyzza