Epstein found dead

Oct 2010
Colorado
Is Trump called out by the woman who was the underage sex obect prostituted out on Epstein's sex island? Is there any testimony or evidence of Trump being there at all? No? Clinton and Dershowitz and a number of others are but not Trump.
Do you understand what it means to be framed?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
incorrect. him being alive, all he had to offer was testimony. he was the ringleader, so who's he going to testify against? there's no one higher up in this then he is. and SDNY wasn't prepared to offer him leniency in exchange for testimony. and what's his testimony even worth?

him being dead, the investigation can continue, they don't have anyone to contest warrants, and everything they've already found in searches can be used in other cases. he was a blackmailer, so he had physical evidence on a lot of powerful people

his victims can continue their civil suits against his estate, he had no heirs, and he can't fight the lawsuits so the victims now have a better chance of winning those, and also exposing information through discovery

his madam did the dirty work for him and has the real dirt, so if she winds up dead then we can suspect something's up

if Barr shuts down the investigation we will know something's up

one of the biggest pieces of shit on this planet died, and while I would have liked for his victims to see justice served, he's dead. one downside of it being suicide is that he got to choose his way out. the upside is that he will never physically hurt anyone again.

Wait.... He was the... what did you call it the ringleader?

The ringleader of what?

How do you know this?

Dec 2016
Canada
You're so beyond foolish I can't begin to describe it. With him dying, so too dies the knowledge of just how many people were in on the circle too, so too dies with him the possibility of bringing those people to account.
Yes and as I tried to point out in another post, it goes further than sex scandals! The Whitney Webb examinations of Mega Group and especially - Les Wexner...who appears to be Jeffrey Epstein's only provable client of his hedge fund business tie in a lot of dark financial forces that don't want any public sleuthing. There are a lot of depraved scumbags who have a lot to lose the more information about Epstein gets out into public circulation.

No surprise there are vested interests on many sides of power who are doing damage control and as we can see from MSM coverage already, are narrowing the focus as much as possible to just a sex scandal involving Epstein and a few unlucky friends who may be sacrificed to the mob......see what happens over the next few weeks. Epstein's activities were allowed to disappear 10 years ago, same with the DC Madam ...who committed suicide after leaving prison. More shoes have to drop or it all gets swept under the rug like scandals of the past.

Dec 2016
Canada
so Assange didn't help bring Epstein down? Because that's what I thought you were saying and I was all
You were all mocking someone with Down's Syndrome! Is there some special liberal dispensation I should know about?
There is more from that blogger - Angel Fox, who follows Wikileaks...which is not easily navigable unless you have the time and know how to use the Tor browser:

Wikileaks DNC Emails Tie Trump to Jeff Epstein

Many are saying there are no ties between President Donald Trump and Jeff Epstein who recently was arrested for sex trafficking of minors. Billionaire Jeff Epstein had previously served 13 months for soliciting a minor for sex and had to register as sex offender in 2006. In searching Wikileaks millions of files, I found this in a DNC email dated 5/19/16. (The email can be found here).

Trump Was Friends With Finance Mogul Jeffrey Epstein, Who Was Arrested In 2006 For Soliciting Paid Sex With A Minor. “One subject on the mind of Trump’s advisers was Jeffrey Epstein, the finance mogul who was arrested in 2006 and subsequently pled guilty to having solicited paid sex with a minor. He ultimately served 13 months in prison and had to register as a sex offender. (Several years ago, alleged Epstein victims filed a lawsuit against the US government claiming Epstein received too sweet a plea bargain.) Trump’s advisers didn’t know of anything in particular to worry about. But they knew that Trump had been linked to his fellow Palm Beach resident. In 2002, Trump had said of Epstein, ‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it-Jeffrey enjoys his social life.’ Epstein had occasionally visited Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s estate and club down the road from Epstein’s mansion. Trump also had flown on Epstein’s plane and had dined at his house. And Virginia Roberts, an alleged Epstein victim who tried to join the civil lawsuit, maintaining that Epstein kept her as a sex slave for several years when she was a teenager, was working at Mar-a-Lago as a changing room assistant when she was recruited, at age 15, to be a masseuse for Epstein.
002: Trump Called Jeffrey Epstein A “Terrific Guy” And Said “He’s A Lot Of Fun To Be With. It Is Even Said That He Likes Beautiful Women As Much As I Do, And Many Of Them Are On The Younger Side. No Doubt About It — Jeffrey Enjoys His Social Life.” “Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. ‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’ Trump booms from a speakerphone. ‘He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.'” [New York Magazine,...............................................................Wikileaks DNC Emails Tie Trump to Jeff Epstein

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
Wait.... He was the... what did you call it the ringleader?

The ringleader of what?

How do you know this?
of his sex trafficking operation

he might have been getting underage females for other more powerful people, but he was the one arranging it

he and Maxwell also abused and molested the underage women themselves

he and Maxwell were the sex traffickers

I know this because I've read credible sources regarding it

Jul 2019
Georgia
there is a picture of him being wheeled out, where he's wearing a C collar, which could be indication he hung himself

(or was strangled)

(or it's to distract from the bullet hole in the head)

(or it's a body double with a C collar)

whatever you wanna believe

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
of his sex trafficking operation

he might have been getting underage females for other more powerful people, but he was the one arranging it

he and Maxwell also abused and molested the underage women themselves

he and Maxwell were the sex traffickers

I know this because I've read credible sources regarding it

That is so cute.... credible sources. No references, links or anything. Just credible sources. In a story ripe w/ disinformation and bubbling with conspiracy. Obviously you are those credible sources target audience, hook, line and sinker.

Well, good job. It's settled. There is definitely not more to this story. All tied up w/ a nice like bow.

You wouldn't happen to be a baby boomer would you?

Jul 2019
Georgia
That is so cute.... credible sources. No references, links or anything. Just credible sources. In a story ripe w/ disinformation and bubbling with conspiracy. Obviously you are those credible sources target audience, hook, line and sinker.

Well, good job. It's settled. There is definitely not more to this story. All tied up w/ a nice like bow.

You wouldn't happen to be a baby boomer would you?
I read the recent unsealed documents, and have posted links to them and have talked about them several times, on this very forum. Just a couple of examples.
Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Jeffrey Epstein documents unsealed!

here we go

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in a 2016 deposition that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France.

earlier this year a Judge denied Maxwell's motion for Summary Judgement, the Judge has since passed

here's the unsealed document

Sweet Opinion Unsealed

Exhibits - communication between the victim and a reporter, regarding Dershowitz

Giuffre Exhibits

plaintiff's response to motion for summary judgement (many names are named)

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-unseal.pdf

clarification of interactions with both Bill Clinton and trump

From one eyewitness... Unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein's jet in 1997.

also another sweetheart deal prosecutor resigned today

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233668342.html

new story from Julie Brown

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233704797.html

and this is a very small dump compared to what's still sealed at the moment
If links to actual court documents isn't credible enough for you, I don't know what to tell you. Also Julie Brown's reporting. She's to thank in part for the recent charges from SDNY, the prosecutor even said so.

and hell no, I'm not a boomer, and don't ever insult me like that again. That's probably one thing you and I can agree on.

Last edited: