Epstein found dead

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I read the recent unsealed documents, and have posted links to them and have talked about them several times, on this very forum. Just a couple of examples.
Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Jeffrey Epstein documents unsealed!

If links to actual court documents isn't credible enough for you, I don't know what to tell you. Also Julie Brown's reporting. She's to thank in part for the recent charges from SDNY, the prosecutor even said so.

and hell no, I'm not a boomer, and don't ever insult me like that again. That's probably one thing you and I can agree on.

Well, that's good. Then you are most likely open to information. You just sound so... programmed. That's all.

I've been following this case for a long time, since cernovich first broke it. To think that Epstein is the tip, the end all is a bit naive. Do you know that he shared a tailnumber w/ DynCorp?

The odds are it was an elaborate blackmail/ extortion ring w/ ties to both cia and Mossad.

But to think that Epstein was the alpha and omega of the whole thing.

But hey, he's dead so... nothing to see here. Carry on.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Well, that's good. Then you are most likely open to information. You just sound so... programmed. That's all.

I've been following this case for a long time, since cernovich first broke it. To think that Epstein is the tip, the end all is a bit naive. Do you know that he shared a tailnumber w/ DynCorp?

The odds are it was an elaborate blackmail/ extortion ring w/ ties to both cia and Mossad.

But to think that Epstein was the alpha and omega of the whole thing.

But hey, he's dead so... nothing to see here. Carry on.
lol when did Cernovich "break" this case?

I need a good laugh this morning

(PS you're misinterpreting my comments, but Ima let that slide in exchange for some sure to be hilarious "Cernovich deserves the Pulitzer" talk)

Jul 2019
Georgia
Barr's going to get to the bottom of what happened on his watch!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html?noredirect=on

(I think if you're behind a paywall for WaPo, you can c/p into incognito browser, but let me know if not, I can post the text if that's allowed here)

this line rules

The attorney general’s comments were noteworthy in that he publicly blamed the Bureau of Prisons, which is part of the Justice Department, for the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s apparent suicide.