Epstein Lolita island.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Why would I care about Clinton now? Is this what Hannity is talking about to deflect attention from his hero's connections to Epstein?

Post Script: Liz Sheld is a reporter for Breitbart. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Did you check the source of that post?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Did you check the source of that post?:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sure did. Sarnoff's claims aren't enough to indict Clinton without the incriminating testimony of one or more of the women. Rules of evidence, ya know. :cool:

(Alan Dershowitz, on the other hand, has been accused by a woman, in a court filing, who says she had sex with him. )

Last edited:
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2016
Canada
I care because Trump is far more likely to escape justice than Clinton when it comes to the Epstein scandal.
Maybe! They both have powerful friends and powerful enemies. But, one thing Clinton apparently has that Trump doesn't...at least not yet, is a troll army to try to scrub the internet of connections between himself and Jeffrey Epstein! For example, we're being told on Twitter that someone with editing authority of Epstein's wikipedia page removed the references to Bill Clinton's trips on his plane and trips to Orgy Island:

Since the D.A.'s Office in New York decided to revive the long dormant investigation into Epstein, anything is possible. Up till this week, most observers would have figured that Epstein had covered all his bases also, and would never be put back on trial. But someone wanted this dredged up now even with the knowledge that Epstein palled around with a lot of high-rollers who could be taken down in the aftermath. Unless they have video evidence provided by Epstein or someone else in his mansions, it would be drawn out in court for years.

What the Epstein saga reveals is that the worst and most persistent criminals are found among the elite classes in a class society. He had been grooming and using young teenage girls for years before he was caught in Florida. There is evidence from all of his early activities that he was offering girls for use by wealthy patrons, and that may be the source of his income earlier on.

My bone of contention is that all the dirty laundry gets aired this time, and partisan Dems and Repubs don't get to turn this into another round of selective outrage!

Dec 2016
Canada
Sure did. Sarnoff's claims aren't enough to indict Clinton without the incriminating testimony of one or more of the women. Rules of evidence, ya know. :cool:

(Alan Dershowitz, on the other hand, has been accused by a woman, in a court filing, who says she had sex with him. )
Did Clinton have his security detail with him when he went on trips with Epstein, or are you such a partisan Democrat that you don't care unless Billy accidentally left a camera uncovered when he was in a bedroom?

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Did Clinton have his security detail with him when he went on trips with Epstein, or are you such a partisan Democrat that you don't care unless Billy accidentally left a camera uncovered when he was in a bedroom?
HTF would I know? Forward your suspicions to AG Barr or the staff at the Justice Department. They're acting as Trump's personal attorneys and anxious for all the dirt they can find on the Clintons. Lock 'em up, right? And if and when they do -- I don't care.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Why would I care about Clinton now? Is this what Hannity is talking about to deflect attention from his hero's connections to Epstein?

Post Script: Liz Sheld is a reporter for Breitbart. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
All these references to Hannity are a bit interesting. Does this mean that he's more effective than we thought? Maybe i should record a couple of his shows and find out why the loons are so afraid of him.

Reactions: Twisted Sister
Dec 2015
Arizona
Judas Frickin' Priest! Are you still foaming at the mouth about Clinton? Is it even possible for you to stay on topic which is Jeffrey Epstein and his sex trafficking?

Reactions: Rescue Basket

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
we're being told on Twitter that someone with editing authority of Epstein's wikipedia page removed the references to Bill
Ah, another conspiracy theory about the nefarious Clintons! Could 'Dez' be a pseudonym for Sean H.?
In classic RTL style, 100 percent false claims are stated as fact. Oh that's right, never mind. We're being told on Twitter that "someone" has removed all references to Bill from Jeff's wiki page. Twitter's one hell of a news source, only....

Go look.

Jeffrey Epstein - Wikipedia

Epstein was a longtime acquaintance of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack,[70]and has attended parties with many prominent people, including Bill Clinton, George Stephanopoulos, Donald Trump,[71] Katie Couric, and Woody Allen.[72]
In a profile of Epstein in New York magazine in 2002, former Democratic Senate leader George J. Mitchell said of Epstein, "I would certainly call him a friend and a supporter." In the same article, Donald Trump remarked, "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Bill Clinton lauded Epstein as "a committed philanthropist" with "insights and generosity." At the time Epstein was on the board of the Rockefeller Foundation, a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, and was a major donor to Harvard University.[73]

Another lie from DTT's resident Russian troll.